Crackdown 3 new gameplay

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006

I can't find anything nice to say about this game. I mean, it's been in development for five years but it looks like it could have been a launch title for the Xbox One.

Jun 4, 2007
This game should score great if we go by the logic of xbox fans on this forum. The ones that make it seem that MS's $$$ solves everything.

Jun 4, 2007
I wouldn’t buy games for a console I don’t own either , so I don’t blame you.The beauty of it is that our opinions really don’t matter to gamers who will still play the game regardless. :giggle:
Do you think Crackdown 3 will attract more people outside of its usual fanbase?

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
After watching the footage I can say that I am actually interested in the game now. I get it for free with the Game Pass so I will absolutely be giving this one a go when it drops.

May 20, 2008
That makes you a fucking fool. Especially if it's a game you care about. You should want tons of people playing and buying it so that a sequel gets funded.
I don’t let people’s perceptions bother me. I care about corvettes too but it doesn’t mean people should go out and buy one. I’m not gonna lose any sleep if people don’t buy crackdown.

Jun 4, 2007
I don’t let people’s perceptions bother me. I care about corvettes too but it doesn’t mean people should go out and buy one. I’m not gonna lose any sleep if people don’t buy crackdown.
So you're saying you don't care if the series continue after Crackdown 3?

Is this how you feel about all I.P's that you like? "Whatever if others don't like it. To hell with a possible sequel."

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
just like the 1st Crackdown, it's coming together quite well for release, just like the original.
Could you explain what was so impressive about the gameplay we saw in the video? The only thing I thought was mildly interesting was seeing the player character pick up an enemy to throw but I'm sure that was in the original too.

Last edited:

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
I loved Crackdown 1. I really like the art style, the weapons, the vertical aspect, and best of all, the orbs. The fact that they are adding full destruction to multiplayer is great, though I don't know how much multiplayer time I will get in on the game.

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
These new previews are really something. They're all over the place. Matt Booty said that they wanted Crackdown 3 to be popular just like Halo, Gears and Forza. That's not happening lol.

Second part is that we really want to make games that have the opportunity to become a franchise that can sit next to Halo, sit next to Gears.
https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/1...3-delay-explained-microsoft-xbox-interview-e3

Good luck, MS. You've had 13 years to do that:ROFLMAO: . You had 5 years with a big budget and big team to come up with C3.

Last edited:

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
I seen one of the sites saying they wanted a better crackdown 1, got it, but still didn't like it. I don't understand what the hell they're looking for.

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
It takes 12 xbones to run the multiplayer per person I assume.

Edit:The destruction is seriously toned down compared to the tech demo from years ago. This is not impressive at all. Especially with the poor level of graphics provided by the power of the X. Maybe they should have used 30 xbones instead of 12.

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
It takes 12 xbones to run the multiplayer per person I assume.

Edit:The destruction is seriously toned down compared to the tech demo from years ago. This is not impressive at all. Especially with the poor level of graphics provided by the power of the X. Maybe they should have used 30 xbones instead of 12.
I picture a group of Microsoft's finest engineers filling an office room with bones because you keep calling them xbones!

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
I picture a group of Microsoft's finest engineers filling an office room with bones because you keep calling them xbones!
I would bone the hot chicks.

The more and more I see of this, the more and more impressive it is looking. Day one can't get here soon enough.

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
I wish I could find the post of this member being offended by the word bone being attached to xbox. It was early in the generation after the official name had been revealed. I just see it the same as xb1 or xbox one. He seen it as something sexual lmao.

Last edited: