Crackdown 3 Review Thread

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
Going full digital was attempted by both Sony & Microsoft where they weren't successful. Sony with the PSP Go and Microsoft with the Xbox One. Sony was first and admittedly they tried doing it with their console that wasn't the most successful against it's competitors.

What Sony did with PSP GO and what Microsoft tried doing with Xbox One had lessons for both companies. I wouldn't fool myself into thinking that other companies were simply ignoring what Sony was doing with PS now, deny that as much as you want.

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
Going full digital was attempted by both Sony & Microsoft where they weren't successful. Sony with the PSP Go and Microsoft with the Xbox One. Sony was first and admittedly they tried doing it with their console that wasn't the most successful against it's competitors.

What Sony did with PSP GO and what Microsoft tried doing with Xbox One had lessons for both companies. I wouldn't fool myself into thinking that other companies were simply ignoring what Sony was doing with PS now, deny that as much as you want.
I think the PSP Go is the best gaming handheld ever.