Crazy Ghetto Hospital Brawl

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y7ugpBfAes"]YouTube - Crazy ghetto hospital brawl[/ame]

Lulz :lol:

Nov 13, 2004
Whats so crazy about it? I've seen wayy crazier fights at my school.

Kinda sad, that the guy was hitting the girls.

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
I really hope there's some kind of pre-existing relationship going on that caused this. I could at least understand why it happened if that's the case... but if there wasn't that's quite disappointing.

Twiztid

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
[QUOTE="DINAMO788, post: 0]This is what obama wants for all of us[/quote]

... I swear either that was being intentionally racist or it was subconscious. Either way you should receive an infraction.

towlie

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2007
[QUOTE="PsychoMantis, post: 0]:lol: that guy in the stripped shirt is a lame for fighting that girl what a loser.[/quote]

haven't you ever played a video game with a boss before? you have to take out the weak ones before you fight the boss!
he's just thinking smart!

SonyJunkie

Gaming Guru
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="Funeralfog, post: 0]lol figures[/quote]

I think I get what you are saying. :D

But of course, what else would happen. Can't talk it out, doesn't work like that.

There are so many things I want to say but don't want to receive any infractions or anything.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
[QUOTE="MiThRaZoR, post: 0]Whats so crazy about it? I've seen wayy crazier fights at my school.
[/quote]
School is for children these were grown adults and should know better thats the crazy part.
[QUOTE="Twiztid, post: 0]... I swear either that was being intentionally racist or it was subconscious. Either way you should receive an infraction.[/quote]Its not a racist comment more a crack at his proposed health care policy.

Nov 13, 2004
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 0]School is for children these were grown adults and should know better thats the crazy part.[/quote]

Well they seemed to be like 20 years old. Around the same age at my school. Yes, there were some really dumb people there.

[QUOTE="Twiztid, post: 0]... I swear either that was being intentionally racist or it was subconscious. Either way you should receive an infraction.[/quote]

Don't worry about him. He's just like that.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
[QUOTE="Tyrien, post: 0]I really hope there's some kind of pre-existing relationship going on that caused this. I could at least understand why it happened if that's the case... but if there wasn't that's quite disappointing.[/quote]

I'm sure there was! It's sad regardless! I mean, none of these people seem to know how to fight very well!:sleep: In the end, it doesn't really matter!:snicker