Create the game of your dreams with the elements of other known games !!

Aug 1, 2007
Hello... this should be fun !

well, if you got the chance to create the game of your dreams choosing elements from other games to create it... like for example choosing the story to be like game "A" and the music from game "K" and the art design from game "P" so in the end you can create the ultimate game in your eyes :)

and I will be the one who start first for the fact I'm creating this thread and being the first poster in it lol:

Gener: RPG

The Gameplay: it will be like the gameplay from Tomb Raider series because you can have a full control on your character with the battle system of FFVII.

The Story: it will be a mix between MGS series and Xeno (saga\gears)

The Soundtrack: Chrono Cross with Xenosaga 3

Art design: Namura

World: huge like Dragon Quest 8 and Oblivion

Time: in the far away future

MeteoricVenom

Superior Member
Dec 2, 2006
Genre: Sandbox RPG Action

The Gameplay: Gameplay will have mechanics from Uncharted, GTA, Killzone.

The Soundtrack: Similar to GTA, a mixture of different kinds.

Art Design: Photorealistic people, buildings, cars etc. Similar to the Getaway Tech Demo

World: Huge, 4 different countries to travel to, London, New York, Japan, Los Angeles. Lots of shops, houses, hotels to access

Time: Present Day

oo fun

Genre: Shooter, RPG, Adventure

The Gameplay: Explore ancient ruins, get random encounters, use guns and other weapons to survive, puzzle solving, free-roam

The Story: Lara Croft meet Nathan Drake in Ancient Egypt! aaaaand..oo you should choose who you want to play as, hehehehe

The Soundtrack: from the dudes that did uncharted2 and put some death metal in there when you awaken a mummy or something like that :p

Art design: Uncharted and TR. extremely realistic and beautiful

World: mega-huge. like the for real egyptian desert.

Time: present time

Taylor1981

Superior Member
Oct 6, 2006
I'd love to see a game with each level made by a different developer - over the the same storyline. Just my twist on things.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
Genre: Action/Fighting-RPG

Setting/License: Dragonball Z

GamePlay: Open-world, can fly around, sense power levels, can train to increase own power level, etc. Once an opponent has been found, you will seamlessly fight him/her Tenkaichi/Raging Blast style. In addition, the player can choose to be a hero or tyrant based on his/her actions. And finally, your character creates the storyline based on your actions.

Soundtrack: Bruce Faulconer soundtrack.

Art: Use the anime depiction of futuristic Earth.

World: Not only should Earth be in the game, but many other planets from the universe as well, so your character can either save them or conquer them.

Nov 22, 2005
Genre: Action/Stealth

GamePlay: A mix of tenchu and ninja gaiden 2 (gameplay and AI).

Stroy plot: Betrayal (who would you believe and trust family,friends or love one, and revenage).

Art: Uncharted 2 and Heavenly Sword

World: Japan early 1800's

Tid bits:Create your character and weapons, enviroment kills, and FPS kills. weapons break, clothes rip, scars stay on the body after boss fight. NO DEMOS OR GIANT CREATURES.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Genre: FPS/RPG

Gameplay: Call of Duty Modern Warfare meets Killzone 2 physics, with Fallout 3 RPG elements.

Story: San Andreas meets MGS4

Soundtrack: Something like Bully and Gran Turismo (orchestral)

Art Design/Graphics: Killzone 2 and Red Dead Redemption. Gran Turismo like graphics to make it look crystal clear and beautiful.

World: Twice the size of Fallout 3, living Metropolis with buildings that look like they came outta Dubai and some open land for exploring and shooting whoever the player pleases, with beautiful purple sunsets and orange-yellow sunrises like in Red Dead Redemption.

Time/Setting: Various times in the present and an alternate timeline.

Main Character: Ex-mercenary, ex-con trying to make things right, his chance at saving the world comes, but ultimately is seduced into the dark side.

X-Frame

Apprentice
Aug 23, 2008
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 0]Genre: Action/Fighting-RPG

Setting/License: Dragonball Z

GamePlay: Open-world, can fly around, sense power levels, can train to increase own power level, etc. Once an opponent has been found, you will seamlessly fight him/her Tenkaichi/Raging Blast style. In addition, the player can choose to be a hero or tyrant based on his/her actions. And finally, your character creates the storyline based on your actions.

Soundtrack: Bruce Faulconer soundtrack.

Art: Use the anime depiction of futuristic Earth.

World: Not only should Earth be in the game, but many other planets from the universe as well, so your character can either save them or conquer them.[/quote]

x2

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
Just watched my Avatar Blu Ray and I can't stop thinking how good of a game it would make if it were done like this:

Genere: Action RPG

Setting: Pandora

Main Idea: A few centuries after the human's departure, you play as your very own Na'vi, created with a character creation. You start by learning how to play, tame creatures, how to make them stronger, fight and explore. Later on, an ancient species; dormant inside the deep roots of the planet, threatens the life of all known creatures and life itself in the planet. You, among other Na'vis have to stop the the new born enemy. The player would visit the dreamscapes of Pandora and ancient human ruins left behind after their escape.

Game Styles: RPG elements, leveling up system, perk system, weapon and character customization, huge open ended world a'la Fallout 3 and JC2, GoW like mano-a-mano combat, Uncharted-esque exploring, Lair like dragon/flying creature riding and gameplay and some gunfights with human weapons with an over the shoulder cam.

Heck, that's my dream game: some super massive RPG with thousands of hours, in a world bigger than Just Cause 2. I'd fund this game, even if it were over 100M and buy a whole new system if I were rich.

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="The Praiseworthy, post: 0]some imaginations up there guys

........... Seriously ?[/quote]

Bots can dream too right? :snicker

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
Gener: Action, shooter

The Gameplay: To Have the Stealth Mechanics MGS4 had, the platforming of Uncharted 2 and the shooting mechanics of Killzone 2

The Story: Urban Warfare, but on a huge scale, E.g. Militia, multiple factions, double Agents etc...

The Soundtrack: Mixture of Hilltop Hoods and MGS4 music

Art design: Naughty Dog, Uncharted

World: An Urban/Busy City now over-run

Time: Present Day