Cross Edge =/= MMOS.com

Sieghardt

All-Knowing RPG Tyrant
Aug 19, 2008
I think since sony changed the trophy servers they cant get trophy updates anymore

are you gonna try and platinum Cross Edge? I thought I was the only one :p

Jan 13, 2006
United States
[QUOTE="Sieghardt, post: 0]I think since sony changed the trophy servers they cant get trophy updates anymore

are you gonna try and platinum Cross Edge? I thought I was the only one :p[/quote]

Weird because it still updated GTAIV but left out Cross Edge.

Also, I don't know if I can Platinum Cross Edge. That game has a lot of depth to it.

I also started on normal mode too which I think means that I can't get certain items.

Oh well, I'll do the best I can.

Đipic

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2008
When the hell are they going to update their site? This is kind of BS, especially for those who actually paid for a subscription (not I but if I did I'd be pretty irritated.)

They easily have the best trophy cards (IMO) but I'm going to stop using them soon if they don't update soon.

Jan 13, 2006
United States
Đipic;4337581 said:
When the hell are they going to update their site? This is kind of BS, especially for those who actually paid for a subscription (not I but if I did I'd be pretty irritated.)

They easily have the best trophy cards (IMO) but I'm going to stop using them soon if they don't update soon.
Yea they have the best cards but it is irritating. Who else has good cards?