Cutpricegames

ArnoldRimmer

Superior Member
May 23, 2015
On Red Dwarf....
Before anyone asks about the title my space bar isn't broken! I happened upon an advert for this website on Facetube, it offers digital games for £25, new releases etc. My spider sense started tingling at this point, the premise is they send you a game attached to a PSN account; log in download the game then you can play it on your own account. Has anyone else heard of this or indeed used the service? I'm a bit dubious if it's legit or not and as the wise old chinese guy down the street used to say 'if something seems to good to be true it probably is'. Well actually he said 'nay ho loang gar' but I'm pretty sure thats what he meant

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Wow that is probably a used account! And it may cause your console banned. A few examples I heard guys doing here. and some of them were raging on a Turkish Forum because their console banned from psn !

ArnoldRimmer

Superior Member
May 23, 2015
On Red Dwarf....
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6484912]Wow that is probably a used account! And it may cause your console banned. A few examples I heard guys doing here. and some of them were raging on a Turkish Forum because their console banned from psn ![/QUOTE]

Thanks Shingo, that's pretty much what I figured. Got enough digital games right now that a banned console / account would be a very bad thing.

Seems like old Mr Wu was right.......

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
I see people selling digital games on eBay using this method of selling the account basically. For the sake of a little extra to pay, it's not worth the risk of having your console/account or whatever banned even though the thought of some cheap games is fairly appealing.

ArnoldRimmer

Superior Member
May 23, 2015
On Red Dwarf....
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6484997]I see people selling digital games on eBay using this method of selling the account basically. For the sake of a little extra to pay, it's not worth the risk of having your console/account or whatever banned even though the thought of some cheap games is fairly appealing.[/QUOTE]

100% agree. That's one of the good points about forums; you can get some unbiased honest opinions without wading through loads of marketing BS. Think I'll wait for the 12 deals of Christmas promotion in December 9assuming they do it again this year). Did pretty well out of it last year (Alien Isolation, TLOU remastered, TR and Metro redux for the cost of one full priced digital game (more or less))