Damn, just when i thought i didn't need a day one X.

Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
https://mspoweruser.com/xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-leaks-ahead-reveal/

It looks like Microsoft will incorporate the name of Project Scorpio in the console. According to various images that appeared on Twitter and on various German retailers, Xbox One X: Project Scorpio Edition will be the Day One version of the console. It looks like it has an amazing textured pattern on one side too. However, the star of the design has to be the “Project Scorpio” in green letters on the front of the console and the controller.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
"The star of the design", huh? Couldn't they have put the Project Scorpio green lettering above or below the two middle buttons horizontally?

Yes, I know people usually don't look at their controllers while playing but any instance where you need to tilt the product or your head to read something isn't good design, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
That's it? The bigass tidal wave? That's not really special. I guess the weird guys on twitter with the scorpio zodiac signs will love this console. They were going to buy it day one anyways.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6532260]That's it? The bigass tidal wave? That's not really special. I guess the weird guys on twitter with the scorpio zodiac signs will love this console. They were going to buy it day one anyways.[/QUOTE]
nah.... The BIG ass tidal wave is the fact that every single multi-plat game will be better on that system and by some margin.

Jun 4, 2007
[QUOTE="Yungstar 2006, post: 6532262]nah.... The BIG ass tidal wave is the fact that every single multi-plat game will be better on that system and by some margin.[/QUOTE]:lol:You xbone owners must have had it rough while gaming on that og xbone all these years. Yeah, you sound foolish trying to now talk about power:lol:

How about you stick to the conversation of the ugly as all hell console you're losing your mind over. I wonder if these will sit on the shelves for over a year like those day one edition xbones? Go play somewhere Yunggin. You might fuck around and get your feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6532267]:lol:You xbone owners must have had it rough while gaming on that og xbone all these years. Yeah, you sound foolish trying to now talk about power:lol:

How about you stick to the conversation of the ugly as all hell console you're losing your mind over. I wonder if these will sit on the shelves for over a year like those day one edition xbones? Go play somewhere Yunggin. You might $#@! around and get your feelings hurt.[/QUOTE]

oh my, you appear upset over a plastic box having more power than your favourite plastic box.

as regards sales, looks to be doing very well and got mine ordered. so looking forward to real 4k over that great, but fauxK on my Pro.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Yungstar 2006, post: 6532312]so looking forward to real 4k over that great, but fauxK on my Pro.[/QUOTE]

Do you realize that not all games are native 4K on the One X? There are games with checkerboarding just like the Pro. There are native 4K games as well, just like the pro. The One X will clearly have more games closer to 4K than the Pro though.

Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6532316]Do you realize that not all games are native 4K on the One X? There are games with checkerboarding just like the Pro. There are native 4K games as well, just like the pro. The One X will clearly have more games closer to 4K than the Pro though.[/QUOTE]
Did I say all games?

May 20, 2008
[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6532316]Do you realize that not all games are native 4K on the One X? There are games with checkerboarding just like the Pro. There are native 4K games as well, just like the pro. The One X will clearly have more games closer to 4K than the Pro though.[/QUOTE]

Was the pro wasn't even built for 4K ? I do remember reading something from Sony saying something like that. It's obvious Microsoft wanted to show up Sony on the hardware side with the Xbox one x. Its clearly the more capable machine. If playing the better multiplats is your thing then the Xbox is the way to go.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Sub-stance1, post: 6532389]Was the pro wasn't even built for 4K ? I do remember reading something from Sony saying something like that. It's obvious Microsoft wanted to show up Sony on the hardware side with the Xbox one x. Its clearly the more capable machine. If playing the better multiplats is your thing then the Xbox is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Yungstar 2006, post: 6532339]Did I say all games?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Yungstar 2006 said:
nah.... The BIG ass tidal wave is the fact that every single multi-plat game will be better on that system and by some margin.

Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6532392]Yes.[/QUOTE]
you appear confused. let me try and explain so even YOU understand.

saying every game multi-plat on X will be better is not saying all games are native 4k.

YOU follow, or do i need to try and make it even easier for you to understand?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Yungstar 2006, post: 6532441]you appear confused. let me try and explain so even YOU understand.

saying every game multi-plat on X will be better is not saying all games are native 4k.

YOU follow, or do i need to try and make it even easier for you to understand?[/QUOTE]
What's with the attitude? You said "every single multiplat game will be better and by some margin".

Followed by this post:

Yungstar 2006 said:
so looking forward to real 4k over that great, but fauxK on my Pro.
If you weren't specifically referring to Xbox One X multiplatform games being capable of native 4K as the "big ass tidal wave", what was the point of your post? To tell us what we already know; that the Xbox One X will be the more powerful upgraded console?

Last edited: