Days Gone - World Video Series: Fighting To Survive (Updated Build)

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007

I always figured the alpha build's framerate would be ironed out. I don't need the story to be the most original piece ever. All I ask is that it's at least good and makes sense for its world. Nothing dull like Watch Dogs 1. My biggest concern about this game was its shooting. Lets just say I'm worry free now. If all the details mentioned in the game informer holds true then this is going to be one of my favorite new i.p of this generation.

Jun 4, 2007
Sarah is a biochemist. I have a feeling that she's going to get kidnapped by Nero followed by that helicopter crashing in a distance.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I wonder if her name and general appearance was inspired by Sarah from The Last of Us?

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Might wait until I see full gameplay part 1 on somebody's YouTube play through before buying!! But shame Sony said no to multiplayer so they moved on an pitched that to world war Z an pvpvz is a thing on WWZ game will be checking that out also.

Nov 20, 2017
Barcelona
I think up until recently people has been pretty skeptic towards this game but, from the start I've been on board. I get this Assassin's Creed feeling from it. A game that might not be revolutionary or anything but perfectly fun to play regardless.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
I still want to know how they are calculating the Zombie AI.

It's either one hell or a programming trick to get magic out of the jaguar cores, or they are using the GPU to run the AI routines.

It's looking quite promising though. Story needs something more than surviving though. Needs stakes, otherwise it's just another zombie title. TLoU nailed it in this regard.

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
The previews are sounding really nice for the most part. Bend has made a few changes for the better. One of the biggest changes being a difficulty setting. I'm guessing it has more to do with players finding resources more easily and health.That will allow more people to enjoy the game.