***Dead Space 2 Thread [Talk/Help]***

ozman79

Superior Member
Oct 26, 2008
Manchester, England
I've completed 2 playthroughs so far. Done one on Normal, and one on Zealot. I'm just doing a quick Casual run now to mop up the remaining trophies I need (and to make sure I know the game back to front) before going for the Hardcore playthrough to 100% the game and get the Platinum.

I bloody love this game.

Last edited:

Gameware336

Super Elite
Feb 22, 2005
Do we have to play through Zealot and Hardcore or can we play Hardcore and it counts Zealot too. Also hardcore mode sounds a bit rediculous. The game was great but it becomes a retarted run/shoot/mob fest at the end and kind of kills it. It just becomes frusterating (im one of those guys who loved Demons souls so its not the difficulty) its just that they throw an infinite number of necromorphs at you. Plus no checkpoints and only 3 saves on a 16 chapter game is a bit retarted. Basically they dont want you to turn off Dead Space.

ozman79

Superior Member
Oct 26, 2008
Manchester, England
"Retarted"?. And what's this "they don't want you to turn off Dead Space" crap? As if they get paid depending on how much you play it or something. They've got your money already genius, it doesn't matter to them if you play it once, twice, or a hundred times. :lol:

I think you're moaning about nothing. Just don't play HC mode if it's that much of a problem for you. Personally, after 2 and a half playthroughs, I'm looking forward to going for the HC trophy, and don't think it will present too many problems.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="kidd0218, post: 5423606]Farout, that first decontamination scene, I was ready! I was ready to pull the trigger because I knew I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE and I know whats going to happen. Then, nothing, well not until the second time you enter it. Finally some decontamination action lol

I've just finish the game and those last moments of the game running from the you-know-what necromorph was such a rush and alot of restarts. lol Great game, it was a good break from GT5.

Just to add, anyone saw the similarities between Chloe Frazer from UC2 and Ellie? Except that Ellie's hotter lol[/QUOTE]

Yes Ellie's character was awesome and she does remind me a lot of Chloe as well. But I will say I like Ellie's character more. Glad they added in a companion in this one. Well at least one that you could kind of have an emotional attachment to. DS1 the 2 characters, I didn't feel anything for them because you were basically just their ***** boy because they couldn't do anything for themselves. Ellie is a bit of a bad *** though.