deck of cards (56k warning)

Demon2005

Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
I have a hobby of collecting unique decks of playing cards, I jumped at an opportunity to purchase a Bicycle Raider deck today and couldn't be happier with the purchase. check it out.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
My friend had a hobby of collecting long distance or phone cards you can use at digital payphones..they always had a different picture on them of nature or a place, so he collected them all..he had cartons of empty cigarette packs filled with them..doubt he's gonna get any real value from selling them unless he makes the first phone-card museum or makes art out of it and submits it to an art gallery for some cash

Demon2005

Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
amazon.com[/URL] drops the word many times)

Not sure if they'd be good playing cards, but they look really cool
they are indeed made for magicians, which I am not, but they are great playing cards as well. I brought them along to my buddy's house for some poker last night, and everyone got a kick out of playing with black cards, as opposed to the usual whites.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="Demon2005, post: 5279333]they are indeed made for magicians, which I am not, but they are great playing cards as well. I brought them along to my buddy's house for some poker last night, and everyone got a kick out of playing with black cards, as opposed to the usual whites.[/QUOTE]

Really now? I may have to drop a few bucks and get me a pack of these suckers.. I've always wanted black playing cards. Where abouts did you find em? Seeing as your on the other side of Canada - should be easier (and faster) if I can find em in Canada