Set in the north-west region of Central America (near future in Colombia & Venezuela) “Delta Force: Angel Falls” takes the player to the rural, sparsely populated, jungle areas of this exotic locale. Avoiding the over-exposed Middle Eastern settings; the South American environment provides a premise which is naturally beautiful and full of new millennium conflicts.
Marginal governments, involved in local expansionism, continually scuffle with one another and with major global powers. Complicating the setting, drug cartels have evolved beyond money and violencedriven entities to political forces rivaling established governments. Influenced by current events, the game is both topical and novel.
The sometimes local philosophy of “your enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemy” gives rise to a multitude of ever-changing alliances and conflicts which drive the game’s rapid action and easy-to-digest back-story. The culmination of the conflict takes place in the Angel Falls area of Venezuela providing both a spectacular setting and a surprise ending.
* 12 single player missions over 3 campaigns.
* 12 multiplayer maps supporting multiple game types including TKOTH, CTF, TDM & DM.
* Utilizes real “Delta Force” scenarios, tactics and equipment in course of game through extensive
consultations with Delta Force operators.
* Seamless large-scale environments encompassing land, air and sea-based vehicles.
* Gratifying gunplay, well-balanced weapons, and tactically interesting dynamic environments.
* Supporting up to 200 combatants, per game, in online play.
Lead platform is PC and will be ported over to the consoles. These are early shots of the PC version, but many are expecting the game to look close to Crysis.