Design Corner

NoUseMercenary

Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Wow. I'm surprised to see this sub-section still existing. I remember starting this sub-section waaaay back when to help create people's custom signatures, avatars, etc. And we had weekly design contests. Cool stuff.

Would we cool to get this back up and running. Bring back all the old designers and start taking requests again. Get everyone updated signatures / avatars for next-gen.

NoUseMercenary

Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Yup, look like they're hidden atm. Or omitted at least. People can still come here if they know the url. I can't recall why they were set as much. Do you wanna add them back?
Sure. Why not? It provides more forward facing content for new people to see. Unless, you think it's better to wait until we can maybe get some of these older alumni back first. To help make the sub-section more active.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Sure. Why not? It provides more forward facing content for new people to see. Unless, you think it's better to wait until we can maybe get some of these older alumni back first. To help make the sub-section more active.
Sweet, i'll add them back.

You wanna include all the subsections: Twitch, PSU's media Content etc. as well?

NoUseMercenary

Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Yeah, that would be great. I think promoting people's streams with an official Twitch sub-section would be useful. I actually planned on reaching out to popular streamers to promote themselves here on the forums.