Design Squad Clubhouse!

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK

Welcome Design Squad members, to our Clubhouse!

Check here often for updates on all things design related.

Here are the two userbars that any DS member can wear.

Provided by me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2a4g01lce670pj7
This is the PSD. for the userbar made by Xelis. You can make it look how ever you want, but the overall design looks like the one I have. You can add what ever text, or pics you want.

Current DS members:
-Kwesnoth-
FonFahbre
Kuro
MentallyCritical
spyrde

You can get invited into the DS by:
Joining in requests.
Participating in SOTWs
Keeping active in the design corner

I'll be updating the OP whenever need be ~ -Kwesnoth-

Last edited by a moderator:

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]I know I'm not in the DS but I can put a link to the SOTW in my Sig if you want.[/quote]

This can apply towards anyone who wants to help so thank you. :)

Cyklops

Super Elite
Aug 19, 2008
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]I know I'm not in the DS but I can put a link to the SOTW in my Sig if you want.[/quote]
I guess that'll be greatly appreciated. I'm gonna do the same thing too.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 0]I stopped trying when I was robbed of membership last year..lol.[/quote]

That's the spirit Dave.... heh

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 0]I stopped trying when I was robbed of membership last year..lol.[/quote]
I never knew that. You would have made a great DS member.

F

FinalReaper

[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]actually dave you where not taken in because you where never really active in the sense most of the DS members are/where.

do not take it the wrong way ;)
[/quote]

That's the only reason imo.

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Alright, am i dropped off?

I am back to doing design stuff now though.

Will do this SOTW rite now, i cant later on until after saturday because of RL.

MentallyCritical

The Godless Heathen
Jun 13, 2007
Home:Wanking.
mentallycritical.wordpress.com
here[/URL] for the updated ds.

one or two might be removed further & kyaw how n00b are you , you don't notice the purple name is still there & your name is still on the list? :lol:

i cannot say anything about promotions as no one is worthy enough atm from where i stand maybe Cyklops but as i say its a big maybe & i have my eye on the new dude

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="HeDGi, post: 0]is there a place where we have to "Sign Up" to be on the DS crew?[/quote]
No, its decided by the DS and only them.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
And so far I have seen some people, but I will keep an eye on them. Any other DSer's let me know if you have people in mind too please.

-MGNT

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]To prove urself worthy, just be helpful in terms of graphics/request/competitions... Most importantly be active.[/quote]

Comments like this help :D it gives people hope that even if they are not the best at the ol' PS then at least if they are helping it's a step in the right direction.

[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]
i cannot say anything about promotions as no one is worthy enough atm from where i stand maybe Cyklops but as i say its a big maybe & i have my eye on the new dude[/quote]

This doesn't.