Design Squad Clubhouse!

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
No one is gonna kick you Xelis. Didn't you quit the ds anyway.

And you can't kick me Trib, you love me too much :lol:

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]And you can't kick me Trib, you love me too much :lol:[/quote]

Lies.

[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]Better not kick me.[/quote]

:heart:

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]Thats good Trib. ;)

But I can't be kicked from DS, since I am not even in it.[/quote]

Luckily for me I am able to kick people from something bigger than the DS.

Teh Forums.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Luckily for me I am able to kick people from something bigger than the DS.

Teh Forums.[/quote]
*Whispers in Tribs ear*

"Do it"

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Luckily for me I am able to kick people from something bigger than the DS.

Teh Forums.[/quote]
But...you wouldn't.:shock:

*runs*

EDIT

Why you want me gone Xelis? I ain't done nothing to you!

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]But...you wouldn't.:shock:

*runs*

EDIT

Why you want me gone Xelis? I ain't done nothing to you![/quote]

Behind every great mod.

Is a great dude.

That's just how it works. Take that for what it's worth, including the innuendo.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Behind every great mod.

Is a great dude.

That's just how it works. Take that for what it's worth, including the innuendo.[/quote]
That... is genius. :lol:

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Behind every great mod.

Is a great dude.

That's just how it works. Take that for what it's worth, including the innuendo.[/quote]
.....Oook

Thanks for the inspirational words there. ;)

T

TwentyThree

Whats with all the gay **** going on in this thread, thought this sort of thing was exclusive for the subs in theire forum. :lol:

S

SnowHawk

[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]i thought you were still in the DS. Just got your name color changed.[/quote]

I got kicked.

T

TwentyThree

[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]tribunal runs this joint bro do not mess with that kid.[/quote]

That explains the gayness...

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="smiggy, post: 0]Almost everyone uses resources in their sig that doesn't belong them. Brushes, stocks, C4Ds whatever, barely any are ever made entirely from scratch.[/quote]
match point...

[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]The only thing that is of my concern is someone who is currently in DS needs to step up and repreaent the name. His latest work looks like it was made by someone who just started using photoshop.[/quote]
no need to call me out like that... im only human!

[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]Kwes the only thing is using sigs like those in competitions.

I guess it's ok if people use it as a signature. But using it in competitions, would be as if you're stealing votes from someone. I know that's not your intentions, but just giving you a heads up be careful.[/quote]
i remember when i ran the SOTW (which was never)... we had to show our stock images :)

maybe we should add that into the rules?

[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Kick spider!

Kick spider!

Kick spider![/quote]
meh... i would get kicked right when i get photoshop back... after 6+ months of in activity :lol:

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]Spider = Noob.[/quote]
Thats not true. Spider used to be one of the best sig makers on the forums. Before his comp broke along with PS.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Xelis and Tribunal should be removed permanently from the site because they need to get a private chat going for their bromance to really blossom. :)