Design Squad Clubhouse!

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
The only reason it turned into silliness is because the serious issue at hand had been resolved to a certain degree.

I was just poking fun, if you want to start talking about others improvements I'm in no position to stop you.

Gonnakillu

Apprentice
Dec 6, 2006
how do you become a ds member and how would one apply for the position, i know i am new here (not really just been away a while) but i would like to know how to apply.

Kingpin326

Elite Guru
Jun 3, 2007
Northern VA
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Gonnakillu, post: 0]how do you become a ds member and how would one apply for the position, i know i am new here (not really just been away a while) but i would like to know how to apply.[/quote]

You can't apply, you basically get noticed.

Get involved in the Design Corner, make requests, participate in SOTW, and help out others (design wise).

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
[QUOTE="Gonnakillu, post: 0]how do you become a ds member and how would one apply for the position, i know i am new here (not really just been away a while) but i would like to know how to apply.[/quote]

First off, know the rules on sig sizes. (your's is gonna go)
Second, fulfil requests and take part in competitions.
Third, be active and don't piss of KP. :cool: He turns on you for unknown reasons. :roll:

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005

Link to the rules are now in your sig, which was replaced due to the fact that it broke those rules.

[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]My 3 picks.

Spydre, Kwes, and Cyklops (although gotta see more from him).[/quote]

I'm down for Cyklops. Kwesnoth is definitely a target, but I'm turned off by the fact that Spydre uses gimp. I know that's not his fault, but I'm just saying.