Diablo 3 Update 1.35 Patch Notes

NoUseMercenary

Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Diablo 3 Update 1.35 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Misc Updates
  • Updated game client to allow in-game entry of passwords longer than 16 characters.
  • Fixed an issue with PC Win32 (32-bit) and macOS clients crashing.
  • Fixed Wizardspike to more properly proc Frozen Orb.
  • Simulacrums casting Grim Scythe with Haunted Visions no longer gain double benefit from Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
  • Blessed Hammer will now destroy itself after hitting 63 targets.
  • Fixed legacy items stacking with the new items: Gundo Gear, Blade of the Tribes, Scrimshaw, Belt of the Trove, Mortal Drama, Winter Flurry, Wizardspike, Etched Sigil, and Fragment of Destiny.
  • Fixed Necromancer’s pets doing extra damage to cursed enemies from a bug caused by the original fix for Haunted Visions + Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
  • Fixed an issue with Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang not properly applying the correct bonuses to pets.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
I'm surprised if anyone still plays it. It's been out since the PS3. Diablo 4 is on the horizon though.
I used to play it (on PC), but I grinded myself into a wall and lost all interest in it. The lack of new content, with the same seasons over and over again, didn't exactly help. From what I've heard about D4, I don't like some of the directions they are taking with it.

NoUseMercenary

Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
I used to play it (on PC), but I grinded myself into a wall and lost all interest in it. The lack of new content, with the same seasons over and over again, didn't exactly help. From what I've heard about D4, I don't like some of the directions they are taking with it.
Yeah, sadly Blizzard has gone downhill over the years. I feel like their last good release was probably StarCraft 2. I didn't really get into Overwatch. What really killed it for me was WarCraft 3 Reforged. It lacked a lot of crucial features they promised and I ended up working with their community support to get a full refund.