Digimon Cyber Sleuth new screens

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6354259]Looks AMAZING graphically. Puts Sony's 1st Party efforts to shame.

I really hope this comes to the west. If not - import timeee[/QUOTE]

I've never imported a game. Seems like it would be impossible to play if you can't understand what is being said. How does that work?

Effekt

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2008
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 6354353]It's Namco it has a decent chance with their recent attitude towards localisations.[/QUOTE]
But it's also a dead series in the states and there hasn't been a digimon game localized in a long time I think the last time was on the gamecube, not even digimon world for the 3DS which would have a bigger chance at being localized.

[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6354378]I've never imported a game. Seems like it would be impossible to play if you can't understand what is being said. How does that work?[/QUOTE]

There really is no point if it's with RPG elements and requires lots of reading and understanding. If it's an action game with just mashing buttons and not much of a story sure. Imports usually cost a ridiculous amount as well.

Last edited:

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6354378]I've never imported a game. Seems like it would be impossible to play if you can't understand what is being said. How does that work?[/QUOTE]

I have a few import titles but none that I 'need' to read. I mostly stick to action games/puzzle games or something that doesn't require much reading at all like Jump Ultimate Stars on the DS. That being said if this doesn't get localised at all, I'd rather fumble my way through it skipping all the dialogue than not play it at all. There's plenty of guides out there for Japanese imports and Effekt, they really aren't that expensive. Much cheaper than a new release in Australia anyway, about on par with US new releases.

Effekt

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2008
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6354458]I have a few import titles but none that I 'need' to read. I mostly stick to action games/puzzle games or something that doesn't require much reading at all like Jump Ultimate Stars on the DS. That being said if this doesn't get localised at all, I'd rather fumble my way through it skipping all the dialogue than not play it at all. There's plenty of guides out there for Japanese imports and Effekt, they really aren't that expensive. Much cheaper than a new release in Australia anyway, about on par with US new releases.[/QUOTE]

I don't know the conversion and price of games in Australia(I know it is more expensive), but I do know vita games here are $40 and every Japanese game that is good for example freedom wars Japanese version is $60 right now on ebay/amazon, and for the most part all those games are always in the $60-70 for imports at FIRST. Now 6months to a year later sure it's more affordable but off the bat I've never seen/bought an import game go less than $60.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 6355465]Well you've got a year still to get the extra 20K lol

They might do a Square Enix though and bring it over... for PS4.[/QUOTE]
Lol namco is devious at times but Square is a another level lol. Digimon does look good though.

Last edited: