Do you have a favorite actress or actresses?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I'll get the ball rolling.

Two of my favorite actresses are Gillian Anderson and Amy Adams.

Last edited:

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
I'd have to think more about who my favorite dramatic actress is, but my favorite comedic actress is Carrie Brownstein from Portlandia.

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
Gillian Anderson is a favourite of mine too. And she just gets better and more beautiful with age.

I have many, but I will now go with my latest discovery.

Russell Hodgkinson
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1428690/

He plays Doc in Z-Nation. A low budget zombie show that surprised everyone and heads for it's 4th season. Russel does an excellent job despite all difficulties and reminds that acting is an art.

Last edited:

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
I have so many favorites but the one i respect the most is Daniel Day Lewis. Dude is a virtuoso of his craft. Favorite female actor is much tougher. I like Jennifer Lawrence a good bit but she's not amazing. Honestly probably say Lena Heady is my most favorite. Sarah Paulson gets honorable mention.

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
If I could only pick 1 actress.... probably Nicole Kidman just because she's done so many damn movies it makes your head spin. Sure there's a few stinkers in her list but overall I've enjoyed almost every movie she has done. I think she's better than Meryl Streep who seems to be worshipped, which I can't understand. There's plenty of actresses who are hotter than Nicole IMO such as Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc...but in terms of chops and content, Kidman takes the gold IMO.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2017
keo7m.com
I love Lucille Désirée Ball most. Lucille Désirée Ball was an American actress, comedian, model, and film studio executive. She was the star of the sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy. Ball's career in the spotlight began in 1929, when she landed work as a model. Shortly thereafter, Lucille began her performing career on Broadway using the stage name Diane Belmont and Dianne Belmont. She performed many small movie roles i...

Dec 26, 2017
My favorite actor would go to Clint Eastwood. The dude never gets excited and he always shoots twice. His westerns were good, but I like him best as dirt harry. And female actress, my pick is Angie Harmon See's just hot and I love her voice!

l0is

Apr 6, 2018
My favorite actress is Cobie Smulders. I first saw her in the How I met your Mother series. After that series, I saw her acting again in Marvel movies and I really love her acting there. Although she's not really one of the main character, her charm and beauty keeps me smile.