do you have to replay the game to get trophy's?

Jul 1, 2008
Like in uncharted for example. I rented it before it was patched. If I buy it will I have to replay it to get anything or will I automatically receive the trophy's I already acheived?

Makinen

High on WRC
Jul 22, 2007
Toronto
it sucks, but for the most part you have to replay the games, also guess makes the companies a bit of money, eg. i know a whole bunch of people who went out and bought Drake's right after the trophy patch, so while it should be in the bargain bin, game stores were still selling it full price.

Harrow

Master Poster
Nov 26, 2006
[QUOTE="HowlBridges, post: 0]Like in uncharted for example. I rented it before it was patched. If I buy it will I have to replay it to get anything or will I automatically receive the trophy's I already acheived?[/quote]

Would you really want to buy it and not play it again?

Getting the trophies is fun, it is worth doing again IMO.

mixpix72

Superior Member
Apr 16, 2008
LOL wow. yes you have to replay the only game that is retroactive is burnout paradise which is probably why it is taking so long for us to get those trophies.

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
The thing I love most about Trophies adding now is going back to your favourite old titles and playing them through again. I had an awesome experience with Uncharted.. made me realise what a fantastic bit of kit it is! 8)

I have no problems with playing my games through again. I keep then and DON'T trade them in for that exact reason. One day I'll come back and play them.

Its great to have a 'reason' to do it.

Games that award them retroactively are good too - but they certainly won't be as fun (and they're few and far between anyway). At least Criterion has considered future-proofing Burnout Paradise.. :D

night_life

Superior Member
Jun 5, 2008
Miami
[QUOTE="HowlBridges, post: 0]Like in uncharted for example. I rented it before it was patched. If I buy it will I have to replay it to get anything or will I automatically receive the trophy's I already acheived?[/quote]Yea it sucks you have to start over but like they posted in some case's its cool for the like listed uncharted which was a super great game im looking into buying again just to play it 1 more time and the trophies on it.