Hitman_T92

TWISTED METAL
Sep 1, 2008
Hangar 18
we all heard about this theory so what do you believe
was he replaced by a look a like ?
i dont know if he is dead or not
but seeing the subliminal messages and the clues is quite interesting

this for example. they say it symbolizes a funeral walk paul being bare foot lennon wearing white ...etc.

like i said its something interesting to think about
dont want idiots coming in here saying (ohhhh bunch of bull**** ur an idiot for thinking that conspiracy theories my *** and ignorant stuff like that)

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
No. As a Beatles fan just studying the music after his supposed death (The Sgt.Pepper sessions) it does not make much sense who would have written many of the great songs Paul wrote after 66/67? I think when you listen to Beatles songs or look at album art etc you have to remember they we're a bunch of jokers it is very possible they left "clues" just to mess with people since they knew people we're always looking into their songs and album art. Although playing Revolution 9 backwards is indeed quite chilling.

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
You never know but since Paul carried the band in their late part who's the McCartney that did that then? Not that many people can write songs the way he did so who wrote them? Who was the person pushing the others to make new albums? Lennon and McCartney wrote songs in so different ways I find it hard to believe, even after working together for so many years, they could copy each others way of writing songs. There's no way Lennon wrote Penny Lane just in the same way McCartney could never have written I Am The Walrus.

Hitman_T92

TWISTED METAL
Sep 1, 2008
Hangar 18
[QUOTE="Tutankhamun, post: 5327176]You never know but since Paul carried the band in their late part who's the McCartney that did that then? Not that many people can write songs the way he did so who wrote them? Who was the person pushing the others to make new albums? Lennon and McCartney wrote songs in so different ways I find it hard to believe, even after working together for so many years, they could copy each others way of writing songs. There's no way Lennon wrote Penny Lane just in the same way McCartney could never have written I Am The Walrus.[/QUOTE]
100% true but penny lane not so sure

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Hitman_T92, post: 5327160]we all heard about this theory so what do you believe
was he replaced by a look a like ?
i dont know if he is dead or not
but seeing the subliminal messages and the clues is quite interesting

this for example. they say it symbolizes a funeral walk paul being bare foot lennon wearing white ...etc.

like i said its something interesting to think about
dont want idiots coming in here saying (ohhhh bunch of bull**** ur an idiot for thinking that conspiracy theories my *** and ignorant stuff like that)[/QUOTE]

Ummm...nope. :lol:

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="radgamer420, post: 5327289]He's on a tropical island smoking awesome buds and drinking pina coladas with Jim Morrison.:lol:[/QUOTE]

right there with

2pac
biggie
Elvis
and Michael Jackson

how come every big music artist of a generation has to be included in the "are they really dead" theory? I get that people miss them and all, but damn, move on..

Hitman_T92

TWISTED METAL
Sep 1, 2008
Hangar 18
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 5327333]wow, this is almost as good as the michael jackson thread you posted.[/QUOTE]
he was killed
dont come here saying otherwise when u dont know what the **** ur talking about
his whole family is saying the same thing he was killed by the US government.
and the facts proves that too.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Some people believe in an invisible man who sees and hears everything and is all round them who hey speak to on a regular basis.

Last edited:

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="Hitman_T92, post: 5327435]he was killed
and the facts proves that too.[/QUOTE]

Jan 5, 2008
Scotland
www.youtube.com
i dont think he is

but thanks for the interesting read, there is a lot of interesting evidence suggesting he did infact die,
but no evidence is conclusive
i read somewhere his eye colour changed and he grew about a foot,and changed hand he used but since the photos are b+w its really hard to tell.
if he did die and was replaced ,its one hell of a lookalike who has written some awesome songs.
interesting theory but i think its false theory and not false paul

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
[QUOTE="Hitman_T92, post: 5327435]he was killed
and the facts proves that too.[/QUOTE]

Damn man! You're on to something here!