Doctor's Companion - Amy Pond: Sig and Avy

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Not sure if the point system is in take since I can't access the bank. Any who, I guess I am taking back my previous statement earlier and want a new look. Will rep and give points (if the bank has not loss its plot already).

Impress me with whatever combination you guys can come at me with. And look for better images if you do find some.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Of course, FinalReaper told me a couple DS members are still active so have another go if only to make it way better then before even with a new image to use.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]1

[/quote]

I really like this set though I don't think the username should be placed any where near their. Onto the side perhaps and horizontal not vertical

[QUOTE="Royals26, post: 0]Here's one:
[/quote]

Its a bit dark for my taste.

[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 0]needs more nudes[/quote]

If I was 18 and a perv maybe.:hand

[QUOTE="Royals26, post: 0]Here's my crack at it, not sure if you like it.
[/quote]

Brown doesn't work to well on this image.

Again try to find better images, I'm seeing to many similar takes on the same one. Diversify a bit and have another go can't have designers be copy cats now can we?

MentallyCritical

The Godless Heathen
Jun 13, 2007
Home:Wanking.
mentallycritical.wordpress.com
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]I really like this set though I don't think the username should be placed any where near their. Onto the side perhaps and horizontal not vertical

Its a bit dark for my taste.

If I was 18 and a perv maybe.:hand

Brown doesn't work to well on this image.

Again try to find better images, I'm seeing to many similar takes on the same one. Diversify a bit and have another go can't have designers be copy cats now can we?[/quote]

want the sig somewhat similar to your current sig ?

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
:shock:

Not the same image means different, different being not the one used in the sig. Come on your killing me here.:lol: