Does anyone cross the border?

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Yesterday I came back from USA Chicago to Canada and finished attending my cousin funeral. That stupid girl at the border asked me if I have anything. As I always I say I have only 2 cheese that is worth only 60 dollars. She closed her window and after 10 seconds. She tells me I wil let you in no need to tax you this time but I put note. I said what dam note? My mom grabbed my hand and said don't argue with her. What the hell she means by she put note? I drove to USA over 13 times and came back all the times I say I have the 2 cheese and they say drive safe bye bye. Can someone explain what she meant by putting a note?

Last edited:

TidalPhoenix

Elite Sage
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
In your urinary tract
I don't think it will matter at all. Probably the only time it would be raised again is if you were caught bringing in goods in excess of what their limits are a second time. In that scenario they would probably say 'well it's your second offence and so this time we're gonna fine you'

I don't think it's anything sinister :)

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
I don't think it will matter at all. Probably the only time it would be raised again is if you were caught bringing in goods in excess of what their limits are a second time. In that scenario they would probably say 'well it's your second offence and so this time we're gonna fine you'

I don't think it's anything sinister :)
Thanks for your help. Yea no brining cheese my mom she is old fashion and keeps bringing cheese and etc. I told her many times we don't need it but she doesn't listen.