Does anyone own Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Gamecube?

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
I'm not shocked to be honest at how rare this game is now. I've been thinking about ordering it because I loved Twilight Princess and would love to play it using a Gamecube controller. However, I just pulled it up on Amazon, and it's going for a whopping $139.95...

I remember clearly that this game was only on shelves for a couple months on the Gamecube. I'm curious to see if anyone here happens to have a copy. If you do, I'm EXTREMELY jealous of you.

EDIT: Sorry for the typo on the topic title, I don't think there's a way for me to change it.

Last edited:

Gantz

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2007
Well u can buy it much cheaper used on amazon
Plus ebay is full of em used for cheap
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6174988]Yeah, $50 used on Amazon. Also, fixed typo in the thread title. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I saw that, however I've never purchased a used game on Amazon because I don't feel comfortable doing it. If the game came scratched, I don't want to deal with mailing it back to them and processing the refund because it will take awhile.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Pap3rThin, post: 6175085]Thank you.

I saw that, however I've never purchased a used game on Amazon because I don't feel comfortable doing it. If the game came scratched, I don't want to deal with mailing it back to them and processing the refund because it will take awhile.[/QUOTE]

I've bought a few used games... just got UFC Undi 3 two days ago. I didn't even realize it was used; other than the online pass being used already lol. $9....

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
I've got it. Just checked amazon UK and the cheapest you can get it there is £55. I never knew it was now hard to come by. I guess that says something for the quality of the game, how few people actually want to get rid of it.

Justin

Elite Member
Jun 5, 2005
Canada
[QUOTE="RyanGT, post: 6175246]Just curious, why is that?[/QUOTE]

I was not a fan of the whole "wolf" aspect. Also Zelda is about exploring and interacting. TP had targeted areas and pre determined paths.