Don's YouTube Gaming Channel: JumpFoxJump

Don Oliveira

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2011
Montreal
Remember me? I used to write for PSU for a couple of years a while back. I also created the site's Podcast channel (anyone remember Podcast Derailed :snicker), where most of you might know me from! Good to see some familiar names, man.

So, after seeing Duffman (good idea, dude) use this forum to get the word out to you guys, I thought I'd follow in his footsteps. I mean, his thread has over 5k views, and he chimes in regularly, which is pretty damn cool, IMO.

* starts using British accent* So, without further ado, here we are: JumpFoxJump

It's still very new, so it's not too, too popular yet... but that just means that you can be one of the original fans once it gets bigger! I'm getting better at video editing, posting and streaming every week, and I've got a bunch of new equipment that I'm buying.

I'd appreciate if some of you would check it out when you have some free minutes. I always enjoyed this community. I like to think that some of you enjoyed me, too.

Don Oliveira

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2011
Montreal
Wow. Look at that old-ass signature. Heh. I really need to change that.

Oh, I probably should have told you guys what the channel is about. JumpFoxJump features a podcast (hosted on iTunes, Stitcher), Let's Plays, Interviews, Previews, and more. I have some pretty cool plans for the channel, trust.

Here's a video that I'm particularly fond of.. mostly because it blew my inner-child's mind.

[video=youtube;gI8j45LFknY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI8j45LFknY&list=TLNsB81lHRlrk[/video]

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="Don Oliveira, post: 6403913]Very cool. Anything you liked in particular?[/QUOTE]

The presentation of your channel is excellent, wish I could make mine look that good!