Double Fine's 'Stacking' coming free to US and EU PS+ this February.

Galvanise_

Forum Sage
Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
Link

Tim Schaffer and the brilliant minds over at Double Fine are releasing Stacking next Tuesday, and PlayStation Plus subscribers are getting a free download of the game the day it hits the PlayStation Store! Take control of Charlie Blackmore, a small matryoshka dolls, as you explore the diorama-like levels. Much like previous Double Fine games (Costume Quest & Psychonauts), expect some great humor and gameplay in this new adventure title.

Day one free games? Don't mind if I do, Sony.

Trailer.

[video=youtube;kGGWusEXyPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGGWusEXyPY[/video]

Jul 14, 2010
Nice, I feel bad not picking up Costume Quest when it was on sale...
I felt this month was a little lacking, Digger not being very fun for me, but at least we got Spyro 2..and now this.

Galvanise_

Forum Sage
Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
[QUOTE="mankind, post: 5424347]When does the offer end if you buy a year sub you get 3 months free?[/QUOTE]

I think its still on. I think its mentioned in the year sub section of the PlayStation store.

Jul 5, 2005
[QUOTE="rbrtchng, post: 5424636]Yes. I love having to pay for free games.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic on purpose but I went back and had a look at all the free offerings I've downloaded since being a PS+ member (since July) and without exaggeration it's been at least $40AU worth of content every month. That's $320AU of content so far for a subscription that cost me $70AU.
Stop making it seem like it's a rip off - you're not gonna get a better deal anywhere else. You get what you pay for, and with PS+ you get even more than that.

I'm a fan of Tim Schaffer and I'd pay for a game like this. I consider this a massive bonus that it's free at launch to Plus members.

Last edited: