Double KillStreaks Glitch *Tutorial*

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Some of you may know but I bet half of the community doesn't.

Well, this is a glitch that will allow you to get two killstreaks (same killstreak i.e 2 Chopper Gunners) by just getting the amount of kills necessary for one.

1. To start you requiere a game that has atleast 2 rounds (Demo, SnD, CtF)

2. Your class setup can be anything you want, just that you are required to have Hardline

3. Lets say you want double Chopper Gunner. You have to get the Chopper first legit (meaning 8 kills because of hardline)

4. After you have the 8 kills, you can either use the Chopper Gunner or not but you can't kill with weapons / grenades or anything other than killstreaks (meaning your killstreak count will stay in 8)

5. After the round has ended, switch to a class that does not have hardline . You will start the next round with that class and just get a kill. (After getting a kill, your killstreak count will be 9 and will get you a second Chopper Gunner)

Then you can proceed normally and thats it.

This glitch was found by me. I take full credit of it.

Thanks is appreciated but not required

Sep 21, 2005
taking credit for cheating? wow, great job! you must be really good at the game if you figured out how to cheat and you actually use it.

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
Does anyone else feel some embarrassed for the OP right now?

Where does PSU keep the -Rep button?

:)

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
just because its online doesn't mean he didn't find it by himself. it just means he didn't bother to do any searching or consider that something so simple hasn't been discovered yet lol.

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Scared? Nope :D Just been a bit busy with new year thats all. As for people doubting I just lol It doesnt bother me. I thought I'd share it here and obviously I'm not the only person to find it. Quit hating jheez..