Dragonfly's sig request! [R.I.P. my avy]

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
Hey guys. it's time for a sig request again!

Theme either:
-ModNation Racers with this logo included: http://modnation-webassets.scea.com/ucmdev/groups/public/documents/webasset/modl_modnation_logo.png [and Dragonfly on it]
or
-Rain falling onto a street
or
-A very nice beach, idyllic landscape or something sunny.
OR MO'FWOOKIN SURFING! [surf's up style is awesome, i love the soft style of the waves. it's so cool.]

I'd like it to be in a more simple cool style with small text. focus on the picture and the mood. Just try something nice!

Size: 550x160px 65KB

I'll give the winner 2k sp and some rep for all the entries.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="Mechwarrior3, post: 0]R.I.P. your avy?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wait, your request is only for a sig. Where's your avy going?[/quote]
my avy won't die don't worry it's just an old thing i always write over my sig requests :D cuz once i had an LBP avy and i wanted to kill it.
u gonna make something for me? :O
[QUOTE="Kxizm, post: 0]im trying to get better with Gimp, so ill practice with sig requests. itll help a lot i think[/quote]
goodie!

BrokenKeyboard

Superior Member
Sep 20, 2009
[QUOTE="Kxizm, post: 5118674]

edit: i just found some brushes for waves - imma go back and put better waves in[/quote]

Wow that is a very nice signature man!

I'd consider buying that if Dragonfly doesn't want it.. nice job.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="Kxizm, post: 5118674]

edit: i just found some brushes for waves - imma go back and put better waves in[/quote]
nice mate. i'd really buy it but i actually wanted something more realistic :lol:
[QUOTE="BrokenKeyboard, post: 0]Wow that is a very nice signature man!

I'd consider buying that if Dragonfly doesn't want it.. nice job.[/quote]
you're allowed to buy it mate. enjoy. it's a cool sig.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]Gave it a shot Dragon. :]

[/quote]
wow awesome could you kinda place the text somewhere else tho? kinda feels misplaced. only if you have time ok?
EDIT: do it the way it looks nice but maybe on the left?
btw i cant rly see what the dark stuff is.
[QUOTE="golgotha9, post: 0]ok, I had a go too.

[/quote]
thanks mate.

N

nulleduser

I'm going to have a shot at this, will post the results when finished!

EDIT:
It's my first real go at making a sig. I think it's simplistic but it has a certain charm about it :p

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
nice sig just make the text a bit more theme fitting please!
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]Text placed on the left side.

Also those 'black stuff' are actually people walking in the rain (right side), on the left side are scooters :snicker. It was a B/W photo when I started working with it.[/quote]
yeh i just wanted to know the scooters :lol:
now it's awesome.
[QUOTE="welshfrankie, post: 0]I'm going to have a shot at this, will post the results when finished!

EDIT:
It's my first real go at making a sig. I think it's simplistic but it has a certain charm about it :p
[/quote]
lol thanx frankeh.
[QUOTE="PS3D, post: 0]mind if I add a surfer as a focal point? I'll have a go at it if so :D[/quote]
yeah surfers rule. usually surf's up has awesome pics of surfing.

PS3D

Apprentice
Jan 4, 2010
[QUOTE="Dragonfly, post: 0]yeah surfers rule. usually surf's up has awesome pics of surfing.[/quote]
me and my mate surf, but I don't have any pics so (this was just random gloting ;)) I will get a stock. I'll try incorporate the surf video styles.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="PS3D, post: 0]me and my mate surf, but I don't have any pics so (this was just random gloting ;)) I will get a stock. I'll try incorporate the surf video styles.[/quote]
this just calls for the Malibu Surfing Assn. banner!

:lol: i actually surf from time to time too, it's big fun. and when i'm just at the beach i sometimes take my lil body board and wait for monster waves and i lay on it. not quite as good as surfing but everything seems a lot bigger when you're face forward getting flushed to the beach on the body board :D

PS3D

Apprentice
Jan 4, 2010
sounds good :D do you mean a buggy board? like a foam board with a strap? I have one too. I'll have a sig done soon - maybe next week kinda soon. I'm quite busy atm, could you wait till then?

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="PS3D, post: 0]sounds good :D do you mean a buggy board? like a foam board with a strap? I have one too. I'll have a sig done soon - maybe next week kinda soon. I'm quite busy atm, could you wait till then?[/quote]
erm yeah kinda. i can wait. i'll keep this open for ages anyhow.