Dualshock 3 worth it?

nas2344

Superior Member
Feb 21, 2008
i have 2 sixaxis controllers and i wanna get a DS3 but i don't know if its worth it? do you guys think it is?

L

leukoplast

Please search this one out...there is a few threads with this exact same title and people have already explained various times that YES it is worth it.

Metfanant

Forum Sage
Apr 12, 2006
NY
I say yes the DS3 is worth it.....

1. The rumble is nice....its nice to have the vibration back....

2. And this is more important....the controller just plain feels better in my hand than the sixaxis.....its heavier, it feels sturdier...the sticks feel better.....its just plain better lol...and i have not noticed a decrease in Battery life....

Judgegeo

Dedicated Member
May 29, 2008
Why do people keep posting this? Its up to you if you want one or not. Use google, or use the forum search and make a decision.

Its not like their expensive anyway. Buy one.

60gps3uk

you dont seem to be able to get it in this country.

Americans get everything first, sucks to be in europe/uk. :(

Nov 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Ya, I would recommend the DS3 simply because it has a sturdier build and I find it more precise. The analog sticks have less resistance to them, so thats why I like it. I just bought my second one today, because my first one is starting to wear out. To be honest I didnt buy it because of rumble, although in some games its nice to have it. Hope this helps you.

L

leukoplast

[QUOTE="60gps3uk, post: 0]you dont seem to be able to get it in this country.

Americans get everything first, sucks to be in europe/uk. :([/quote]

Yeah, its a shame you can't buy it somewhere on the internet. :roll:

And technically Asia got it first...way before we did. And you know what I did to get one then? Bought it online!!

60gps3uk

[QUOTE="leukoplast, post: 0]Yeah, its a shame you can't buy it somewhere on the internet. :roll:

And technically Asia got it first...way before we did. And you know what I did to get one then? Bought it online!![/quote]

not everyones got access to credit cards, smartass.

Judgegeo

Dedicated Member
May 29, 2008
[QUOTE="60gps3uk, post: 0]not everyones got access to credit cards, smartass.[/quote]

Which is why you should get paypal, or use pre-paid visa cards. Or borrow from family/friends.

Learn to be resourceful.

K

karbineftw

I wouldn't know. I have just ordered my white one from ebay. I'm sure it won't be worth it lol

Jan 13, 2007
i was in the same situation. i decided to import a ceramic white DS3 from japan..
no regret whatsoever lol
it looks amazing and i love it

A

AdamDW

[QUOTE="Karbineftw, post: 0]I wouldn't know. I have just ordered my white one from ebay. I'm sure it won't be worth it lol[/quote]
same :)
Oh and Leukoplast i think we get it by now, you like to buy things online... :p

60gps3uk

[QUOTE="Judgegeo, post: 0]Which is why you should get paypal, or use pre-paid visa cards. Or borrow from family/friends.

Learn to be resourceful.[/quote]

not everyone likes giving their id online for fear of identity theft (which ive been a victim of).

Jun 24, 2008
I heard a lot of people liking it because of the weight being added
I personally like the sixaxis
The weight doesn't concern me
but pretty soon I will buy the Dualshock

Apr 3, 2007
One thing justifies it all. And I'll put it in spoiler tags. It's MGS4 related, so beware:

Psycho Mantis: [Laughing] Vibration is baaaaaaaack!!!