Dualshock 4 unboxing (how it feels review)

Demi_God

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2013
Icy hot of the north
Yes, it's an unboxing video but he does go into detail on how it feels.

[video=youtube;TD2h9OpZ1IE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2h9OpZ1IE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2013
Man that really looks a shitload larger then DS3. Knew it would be of course but now seeing it wow. The R and L buttons looks nice, a lot better than the DS3. I think it's a bit odd it doesn't come with a USB cord. But overall looks great. Can't wait to get MY hands on it lol.

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
[QUOTE="emmerich, post: 6226753]Wait so you can actually buy one of these now already?[/QUOTE]

Looks like production yields are better than expected :p

Kinda crazy that the PS4 has so much demand people are eager to jump on the accessories even without the console!

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
I'm going out tomorrow to see if I can get a hold of one. Might even post a video of a small review of the changes if I can get hold of one.

Oct 31, 2007
I can't wait for the colored iterations! Going to get the Red one 2nd, and the Blue 3rd (seeing as I already have a Blue DS3). Hopefully they make a white version soon after!

chriharr

Apprentice
Jun 9, 2011
GREAT SOUTHERN LAND
[QUOTE="TEST SUBJECT 83, post: 6226898]It does work with some PS3 games, so it's not totally unnecessary to buy one early.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S TRUE….. I'll admit I'd get mine early just so I could play PS3 games with it.

P51-SN95

Superior Member
Nov 15, 2006
[QUOTE="emmerich, post: 6226756]I'm going out tomorrow to see if I can get a hold of one. Might even post a video of a small review of the changes if I can get hold of one.[/QUOTE]

I've called around to all the local stores and none of them have them out for sale and they've all told me they haven't even gotten any and they're not allowed to sell them till the 15th.

John Willaford

Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2013
Owings Mills, MD
[QUOTE="Jakeles, post: 6226746]Man that really looks a shitload larger then DS3. Knew it would be of course but now seeing it wow. The R and L buttons looks nice, a lot better than the DS3. I think it's a bit odd it doesn't come with a USB cord. But overall looks great. Can't wait to get MY hands on it lol.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever had a Saitek P series controller for PC? I swear they took that and gave it a better dpad and buttons.
It's got the same kind of wrap around rubber layer for grip on a plastic body style.
It's Higher and wider and the DPad seems bigger than the DS3 and made room for the TPad as well.
I think it's got less junk in the trunk to make up for it some, though it's supposed to weigh a bit more than DS3 due to extra rumble zones, much like XBO's controller and the included speaker.