Error Code 80710D23

skyballin

Superior Member
Dec 27, 2007
cashcrate.com
:cuss This is driving me crazy. It was working fine a couple days ago. I do the internet connection test :
Obtain IP-Succeeded Internet Connection-Succeed PSN connection-Fail

All of my settings are correct, static IP in DMZ, googled everything, tryed everything which leads me to believe the problem isn't on my end, its on Sony's. Anyone ever had this and managed to fix it? If so, how?

Hunter

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
GA

skyballin

Superior Member
Dec 27, 2007
cashcrate.com
That was one of the solutions I found while googling the problem. It worked the first time I tried it but then about ten minutes later it started again. So I waited even longer before trying it again and it still showed the error code. But +rep for trying to help me.
This is a brand new PS3 slim and all the settings are exactly like my old PS3 which went online just fine. :pissed:

Hunter

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
GA
hmm... might wanna give your ISP a call to see if there is anything they changed. What they could have changed to make this happen... I haven't the slightest clue but I have no idea what could be wrong. If that gets you no where (which if its like my ISP...it won't) then give Sony a call and see what they say. Once you find a solution please post so others will know as well.

I will continue to search with you and let you know if I find anything else out.

EDIT: I just posted the list in a new thread but PSU member F34R found a great source.

[QUOTE="F34R, post: 0]Here's a link to their knowledge center as well. Pretty useful if you're having problems.

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=939[/quote]

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

HE's A PIrATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OMfG!!!!!!!!!!! a Ps3 ERROR????????!!!!!!! PPIIIIIRATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIRAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Everyone jump in this ****ing thread you ****s!!!!!!!!!!! he's a fucing pirattttte!!

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 5458381]my us account was fine too though , i used it to dupe some chrome paints on gt5[/QUOTE]

Guess it depends on the server :/

I want the PS store, but it gives me error.. i can only assume its cause the PS site says PSN is down.