Europe Launch Speculation

PS3ITLIVES

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2006
in Europe either Sept. or Oct. / Nov. or December. I selected December 06 and Jan 07. Europe always get the consoles last. :lol:

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Sorry, im going for a worldwide april launch. Something tells me Sony have something different planned for this one. I may eat my words though.

3sp

Silas said:
Sorry, im going for a worldwide april launch. Something tells me Sony have something different planned for this one. I may eat my words though.
O how i hope you"r right!

B

barney_2k

nov 2006 imo

it could be delayed more then

i dont think its coming any earlier

Barney

P

.::PS3::.

Personally, I think Sony are going for a worldwide launch of spring 2006....mainly because if it was just a japanese launch they would of at least stated that info by now but no they just keep to the "spring 2006" release date...also just because of the fact that microsoft tried to release there "next gen" system which went terribly wrong for them....but hey thats just me...optimist from the UK :D

Jul 12, 2005
I'm praying that they don't go with a worldwide launch, it will just end in disaster. You think the Xbox 360's launch was plagued with shortages? Even if Sony can produce consoles twice as fast as Microsoft, they have five times the fanbase. I'd prefer if they went for a regional launch, but shortened the distances between each region's launch date.

Dec 11, 2005
Lp_Chris12 said:
I'm praying that they don't go with a worldwide launch, it will just end in disaster. You think the Xbox 360's launch was plagued with shortages? Even if Sony can produce consoles twice as fast as Microsoft, they have five times the fanbase. I'd prefer if they went for a regional launch, but shortened the distances between each region's launch date.
One or two months wouldn't be too bad a-gap.

P

.::PS3::.

well personally if it was a N.A launch first and the playstation 3 was region free, i wud be on the first plane there just to get it

Nov 1, 2005
I voted for Oct/Nov 2006 as when I believe the PS3 will be released. However, if it is not released before Christmas, I think they will wait until March 2007 in order to have more stocks available.

A

ADH

I cant really see them doing anything different from before.

Japan first, US second, then poor us europeans. With only a couple of months between. If all goes well with the spring launch in Japan then Octoberish time.

I wouldn't mind a world wide release, but not keeping my hopes up.

luxurys

Master Guru
Jan 5, 2004
So I was thinking....we really should have a trophy F.A.Q. that lists all trophies, and games that support trophies. This feature will take probably a few hours to set up, but I found a link that already has done it...so basically without copying them too much, we should just do the same thing.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/ps3-trophy-faq/

Anyone up for doing this?