Everything PlayStation Plus

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
Pro Evo and Moto GP should be fun. Always wanted to try Hotline Miami too so quite excited about this months line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave-The-Rave

Power Member
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
Looks like this month is a letdown in Europe too. I hate Football! Sports games should be excluded from this service. Might get Sly Cooper, though I never completed the HD Collection so I probably won't even touch it.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6324546]Looks like this month is a letdown in Europe too. I hate Football! Sports games should be excluded from this service. Might get Sly Cooper, though I never completed the HD Collection so I probably won't even touch it.[/QUOTE]

Letdown? Far from it. Just because some do not like sports games doesn't mean everyone dislikes them.
There has been genres I don't like that have been on PS+, doesn't make the week a let down just because I don't like it.

Sly Cooper and Hotline Miami are also cross buy so that's even better. :cool:

Dave-The-Rave

Power Member
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6324550]Letdown? Far from it. Just because some do not like sports games doesn't mean everyone dislikes them.
There has been genres I don't like that have been on PS+, doesn't make the week a let down just because I don't like it.

Sly Cooper and Hotline Miami are also cross buy so that's even better. :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sports games are annualised,so in a few months they'll be irrelevant.

Dave-The-Rave

Power Member
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6324591]So you're saying no annualised title should be the PS+ monthly game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No, just sports game because once the next version comes out the old one becomes irrelevant.

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
and for that reason, those titles are probably cheaper to put on PS+ and also a good way to get members on board.

but yes, not good for people that have had PS+ and intend to keep it for a long period of time. i can't not have PS+ because i play online.

Kingstoph

Apprentice
Feb 24, 2013
That MotoGP game... i was intrested in it actualy, was keen to get to grips and play it. however my previous experiance with motorbike racing was Speed Kings on the Gamecube.

MotoGP is no speed kings, i played about 5 mins and deleted it. anybody else disapointed with it?

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="Kingstoph, post: 6326222]That MotoGP game... i was intrested in it actualy, was keen to get to grips and play it. however my previous experiance with motorbike racing was Speed Kings on the Gamecube.

MotoGP is no speed kings, i played about 5 mins and deleted it. anybody else disapointed with it?[/QUOTE]

To be honest no, first MotoGP game I have played in a long while and can't get myself off of it! Love the fact that you start off in Moto 3 and have to work your way up! Only 10 trophies and I would have achieved the platinum so I guess you can say I quite like it lol

It was hard to get to grips with the handling at first but once the assists have taught you the basics it's pretty easy and I can race with pro setting now!

Sorry it's not been as good for yourself but I must admit I can't complain!

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6325409]No, just sports game because once the next version comes out the old one becomes irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

PS+ has got to cater to suite a lot of people, when was there last a footy game on PS+ and how many years has the service been running?

Also, not always does a new game make the old one irrelevant, there has been plenty of titles in varies sports franchises where they've returned to the previous years title due to the latest being worse.

I've not even downloaded PES, I'm not fussed tbh but I just disagree with how annualised games can't be put on PS+ yet I cant even remember the last footy game on + so it has to try and cater for all genres.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Here's May's EU PS+

Leaving PS Plus:

30th April: Mercenary Kings
30th April: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
30th April: Bioshock Infinite
30th April: Hotline Miami (Cross Buy)
30th April: MotoGP13

Entering PS Plus:

30th April: Stick it to the Man
30th April: Payday 2
30th April: Puppeteer
30th April: Muramasa Rebirth
30th April: Everybody’s Golf

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/23/coming-ps-plus-may-puppeteer-payday-2-muramasa/

Haven't played any May games so looking forward to giving them a try. Read/heard great things about Puppeteer :cool:

Vaas

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="Sufi, post: 6332100]everyday golf better be for US too goddamnit.[/QUOTE]
Not for US, but you guys are getting LIMBO! Lucky bastards ;)
[video=youtube;l_fpJWW7HuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_fpJWW7HuE[/video]

Vaas

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2014
Belgium
Maybe next month, because now EU members can download PES2014, and US members will be able to download it in May. With BioShock Infinite it was reversed, US members were able to download it a month before EU members.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

About Limbo, I tried the demo and I really liked it. I'm going to play it eventually on my PS Vita, so hopefully I'm getting it next month for free with PS+ :)

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 6332576]Gotta admit, getting Payday 2 is impressive. I've been wanting it for a while now.[/QUOTE]

i thought we already had pay day 2?