Everything PlayStation Plus

bat0nas

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2013
Thanks. It is sad that there is still no AAA games for ps+. Somehow I lost hope we are going to get something good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
6 more months to a year I reckon games like thief, tomb raider, killzone and knack will start appearing. Maybe abit longer. Have to bear in mind when PS+ was launched there was already a huge catalogue of PS3 games for them to chose what they added to the service so difficult to expect that kind of calibre game so early on in PS4's life cycle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bat0nas

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2013
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6353525]I don't understand the expectation of any AAA titles, this is definitely wierd![/QUOTE]

Ps3 owners are getting aaa titles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6353525]I don't understand the expectation of any AAA titles, this is definitely wierd![/QUOTE]
because AAA titles are expensive. especially for next-gen. once there are enough games out there, we will probably get titles for PS4. likely most of them will be published by Sony.

they can't sustain a model where they are giving out AAA titles for all platforms...not this early into the generation anyway.

and now with the inclusion of 3 platforms (where it used to be just 1), they are spread more thin, so i would not expect too many big games in the mix anyway.

jj03

Elite Guru
Apr 7, 2007
Well, with the awesome free resogun update finally here, i ain't arsed about what games are free this coming month...i will be making a super mario ship amongst others... housemarque.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="bat0nas, post: 6353526]Ps3 owners are getting aaa titles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

PS3 is pervious gen , a gen that is over, a gen that needs to finish it's stock while it has still some interest in it. By giving out those AAA games sony really make that console wishy. Giving away a perfect chance to new guys welcome PS nation. So it is ok for them to give ps3 AAA games , but wishing the same for ps4 is out of question, at least till next year.

[QUOTE="Sufi, post: 6353527]because AAA titles are expensive. especially for next-gen. once there are enough games out there, we will probably get titles for PS4. likely most of them will be published by Sony.

they can't sustain a model where they are giving out AAA titles for all platforms...not this early into the generation anyway.

and now with the inclusion of 3 platforms (where it used to be just 1), they are spread more thin, so i would not expect too many big games in the mix anyway.[/QUOTE]

You quote the wrong post I guess, I agree with these words , bat0nas doesn't.

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6353573]PS3 is pervious gen , a gen that is over, a gen that needs to finish it's stock while it has still some interest in it. By giving out those AAA games sony really make that console wishy. Giving away a perfect chance to new guys welcome PS nation. So it is ok for them to give ps3 AAA games , but wishing the same for ps4 is out of question, at least till next year.

You quote the wrong post I guess, I agree with these words , bat0nas doesn't.[/QUOTE]
i quoted the right person, i just didn't read your post carefully. and yes, it would apply to bat0nas.

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
you know what would be really cool is if they did a mini-qore-like series for the PS+

i know they've done stuff like a news girl that would talk about games coming out every week and now they sort of do voice-over thingy for the PS+ every month but what i want is a complete PS experience.

it would be a great hype tool...and they can advertise all kinds of shit in there to make money off it.

i think they really need it to keep people tuned in. also it would be cool if it were an actual app and it just updated by itself each time a new episode came out so you'll know when to watch it rather than find it on the store.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
EU PS+ For July:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...uly-strider-dead-space-3-towerfall-ascension/

Entering PS Plus:

2nd July: TowerFall Ascension PS4
2nd July: Strider PS4
2nd July: Dead Space 3 PS3
2nd July: Vessel PS3
2nd July: LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes Vita
2nd July: Doki Doki Universe Vita

Chuffed with batman for vita, meant to be good. Haven't played any so good month I suppose for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 16, 2006
In your urinary tract
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6353871]EU PS+ For July:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...uly-strider-dead-space-3-towerfall-ascension/

Entering PS Plus:

2nd July: TowerFall Ascension PS4
2nd July: Strider PS4
2nd July: Dead Space 3 PS3
2nd July: Vessel PS3
2nd July: LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes Vita
2nd July: Doki Doki Universe Vita

Chuffed with batman for vita, meant to be good. Haven't played any so good month I suppose for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Coo. Not a bad line up at all. Interested in TowerFall Ascension. Also Doki Doki Universe is cross play (Vita, PS3 and PS4). Seriously why would anyone not sign up to PS+

Last edited:

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6353884] never played DS..so DS3 is pretty useless to me.[/QUOTE]
i don't care about storylines anyway so doesn't matter to me. also, i haven't seen many games where you couldn't enjoy it just because you didn't play the last few.

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Sufi, post: 6353902]i don't care about storylines anyway so doesn't matter to me. also, i haven't seen many games where you couldn't enjoy it just because you didn't play the last few.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I'm pretty OCD when it comes to that stuff. That's why I fell behind with Assassin's Creed.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6353904]Yeah, but I'm pretty OCD when it comes to that stuff. That's why I fell behind with Assassin's Creed.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

AC has a storyline? XD

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="TidalPhoenix, post: 6353890] Seriously why would anyone not sign up to PS+[/QUOTE]

I think us current owners are the only ones who a) owns a PS platform, b) play enough to know what PS+ is (or bothered to educate ourselves), and c) are wealthy enough to try it out (I.e not having to choose between plus and a one game at any given time.