Evo 2011?

Lethalmind

Fister Roboto
Mar 13, 2008
ISIS HQ
Wish I could go, but that's more expensive than I can afford. I'll be stream monstering. Will be mqking an attempt to go next year for sure though.

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Lethalmind, post: 5534621]Wish I could go, but that's more expensive than I can afford. I'll be stream monstering. Will be mqking an attempt to go next year for sure though.[/QUOTE]

its not too bad actually plus its free for spectators.

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
I've never watched EVO/attended, or played Street Fighter in many years but I really need to start again. You must be good at these kinds of games so do you have any tips or places a beginner can look to be introduced and gradually improve in Street Fighter to be competitive with the average joe online? :)

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Firefox, post: 5621496]I've never watched EVO/attended, or played Street Fighter in many years but I really need to start again. You must be good at these kinds of games so do you have any tips or places a beginner can look to be introduced and gradually improve in Street Fighter to be competitive with the average joe online? :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i play this game called BlazBlue but after Evo im definitely switching to street fighter. It is one of the hardest fighting games to play though

Lethalmind

Fister Roboto
Mar 13, 2008
ISIS HQ
[QUOTE="Firefox, post: 5621496]I've never watched EVO/attended, or played Street Fighter in many years but I really need to start again. You must be good at these kinds of games so do you have any tips or places a beginner can look to be introduced and gradually improve in Street Fighter to be competitive with the average joe online? :)[/QUOTE]

Not really advertising but shoryuken.com is more or less where you go for street fighter related news and strategies. Check the forums out if you're really serious about getting better.

Also, EVO is the fighting game tournament of the year. I encourage everyone to watch or even attend it even if you don't know much about whats going on. Much like this year, the commentators will give you insight on whats going on.

Hopefully next year I will actually be able to go. It's not worth missing imo