Eye of judgement or burnout paradise?

Kamahl

Forum Elder
Sep 29, 2006
i voted Eye of Judgment because its unique, fun to play and it comes with a $40 camera that i can use for other stuff... i like the game a lot but this depends, if you think you are gonna give it a good use then definately i'd choose this

Burnout disappointed me, no restart race option, and no offline multiplayer? what the hell? that was one of the things i liked the most about the old burnouts.

nightcrawler

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2007
Eye of Judgment because its unique ,if you like new stuff go with it because burnout paradise is just like other racing game(boring) and you cant restart the race so thats a bad thing

greeble

Apprentice
Aug 27, 2007
I have both and like both. But I think EoJ is more fun than Burnout if you have a friend to play with and can find cards.

IONIXX

Apprentice
May 19, 2007
sites.google.com
me to, i have both, i like both, BUT, i say burnout is better, paradise online can be amazingly fun if u come across active hosts, like those moments where the challenge is to have one person jump over the rest of the players, and u all sit there in ur cars next to each other, chekin each others cars out, it has a really cool feeling. :)

J

jakncoke

It would be nice if you posted some of your interests. I mean I don't think you could have chosen 2 games that have so little in common again if you tryed. Me personally, I just not into card games but how in the blue hell are we suppose to know you aren't. Me personally would select Burnout as it had an okay demo+ my non liking of card games. and just for the hell of it, I am going to add another Me personally to top this post off.

Jan 4, 2008
[QUOTE="jasonbay, post: 0]It would be nice if you posted some of your interests. I mean I don't think you could have chosen 2 games that have so little in common again if you tryed. Me personally, I just not into card games but how in the blue hell are we suppose to know you aren't. Me personally would select Burnout as it had an okay demo+ my non liking of card games. and just for the hell of it, I am going to add another Me personally to top this post off.[/QUOTE]

If you try making some sence then i would listen to you,
but now i dont know what your on about.

Atari

Apprentice
Sep 20, 2007
Get both so you have the camera for use in Burnout also. If you can only choose one, then I would recommend Burnout as card games bore me to death.