Favorite Call Of Duty Game

Jul 5, 2012
Whats yours?

Mine has gotta be MW2 or black ops, black ops because of zombies and MW2 because I really really liked the multiplayer maps.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Call of Duty 4, was the first one I actually liked (tried earlier titles on PC and PS2), Black Ops was the first one since with a good story. By the time it came out though I was bored with the multiplayer.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I've only played Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 but I'd have to say that I prefer the former. And this is solely based on the single-player campaign. I really liked the Washington D.C. levels in the second game though.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
World at War
Black Ops
MW2

WaW kept me entertained through to max prestige and the DLC had a decent price at release. The map designs were awesome, upheaval, dome, asylum, castle to name afew and I preferred the stripped back minimal perks.
With it being WWII era the game had a dark, gritty atmosphere about it and the characters were brilliant ie Reznov, and it's his link with black ops that also brought that game in to 2nd place on my list, which again had some great map in, firing range, summit, nuketown etc.
However, I don't think it quite captured the same dark atmosphere as WaW.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="Vichael, post: 5858244]Modern Warfare 2 for me.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="brandon1171999, post: 5858602]Modern Warfare 2 really. World at War would be my next.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Royals, post: 5858605]Cod4 by a lot for me. Second would be MW2.[/QUOTE]

Mw2 is possibly my least favourite of the entire series except maybe 3. Multiplayer was so unbalanced and buggy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

XMW

Super Elite
Jun 22, 2008
Call Of Duty Black Ops for me, and it's not even close. Most hours played on a COD game is Black Ops. The multiplayer was just so good and addicting. Most maps were very fun, the weapons were pretty much all unique and fun to use. The killstreaks were balanced pretty nicely due to how the perks were divided in the 3 slots.

Also Zombies was fucking awesome.

Jul 8, 2012
U.S.
MW2 then WaW. Black Ops has a cool story, but MW2 multiplayer is better, in my opinion. Although, i think they should leave it at these instead of continuing to make more CoD games. It's turning into the same game with slightly different weapons/attachments.. People aren't really even playing the game for the story anymore, just the multiplayer. I miss the games with a story. ;_;

Jan 17, 2006
Newmarket, Toronto, Ontario
Black Ops was the first and the best Cod game I have ever played.
MW3 online was nowhere near as fun.
That being said, I still prefer Battlefield games, and the only reason I played Those CoD games was because my friends started playing them.

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
Call of Duty 4. I bought this game randomly on release day from the store cause I happened to be browsing with my girlfriend at the time and saw it being played on an in store demo machine and played a bit of it myself. I beat the campaign first then played some MP and that was that.

No other Call of Duty has gave me as much fun as that game did.

Jul 14, 2012
Call Of Duty 4 for gameplay and fun-ness (if that's even a word).
Then MW2 for the maps, and intervention. But Search and Destroy was spoiled by 360 Ladderstall Topspin Fakie Temperrr Shots.

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
Modern warfare 3 is my favourite which is a minor miracle as it may have my least favourite maps.

But i like the gun balance, perks, point streak system, prestige tokens and also trying to get your favourite titles and emblems are fun!

PSN ID: gersfc

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
[QUOTE="SloanerBoner, post: 5864108]Call Of Duty 4 for gameplay and fun-ness (if that's even a word).
Then MW2 for the maps, and intervention. But Search and Destroy was spoiled by 360 Ladderstall Topspin Fakie Temperrr Shots.[/QUOTE]

the word you're looking for is "fun" ;)

S&D was spoiled more by carry-over killstreaks than anything else. If the Intervention trick shot fags were on the other team it was easy and if they were on your team they weren't good enough to have an impact taking it seriously, anyway.

The main killers of MW2 were glitches and the shittiest gaming community of all time. (edit: i almost forgot about infinite grenade launchers..)

They will never make a new one as good as Cod4.

Last edited: