Favorite Call Of Duty Game

Mar 17, 2006
If I can only use PS3 versions, then Modern Warfare 1, but if I can include the 360 versions, then COD3 because it had 4 player split screen concurrent with online play. Very fun to team up with your buddies to command a tank or jeep. Plus it has the Eder Dam, one of the best online maps. Though COD4 has Crash. The worst is MW2, because the single player is a bloated mess, and the online has way too many perks.

Aug 2, 2012
[QUOTE="UCONN for life, post: 5869805]If I can only use PS3 versions, then Modern Warfare 1, but if I can include the 360 versions, then COD3 because it had 4 player split screen concurrent with online play. Very fun to team up with your buddies to command a tank or jeep. Plus it has the Eder Dam, one of the best online maps. Though COD4 has Crash. The worst is MW2, because the single player is a bloated mess, and the online has way too many perks.[/QUOTE]

CoD3 Was amazing, i remember playing that for a long time until my xbox got RROD. :(

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
MW2 (PS3) - I sank the most time into this multiplayer, joined an online clan from Canada and we dominated pretty well together. Great single player and co-op fun too! I still recall going to my local game store early to buy this on release day.
COD4 (PS3) - The first game I had for PS3 and loved every minute of it, single player and multiplayer. I put nearly as much time into this as I did in MW2. This is the game that really popularized "modern" FPS games.
COD 2 (PC) - Spent a lot of time on the multiplayer back in my PC days. Great single player campaign and fun (at the time) multiplayer.

runner up:
Black Ops 2 (PS3) - Best zombie mode of any COD to date IMO. HUGE (maybe the most?) zombie map selection. Pretty fun single player and good multiplayer experiences to match.

*Edit - COD4 Remastered on PS4 is awesome. It feels like a PS4 game and not a PS3 remaster.

Last edited:

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Favourite has to be the classic COD4 Modern Warfare. Single player & Multiplayer were great I first met bunch of buddies from that game.

Mw2&3 will also be my favourite games more than the rest of any COD game. Personally because I dislike future & had enough of WW1&2 been done so many times throughout games no need go back.