Feedspot Blogs Ranks PSU Forums As #2 PlayStation Forum

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
This was a pleasant surprise this morning...Feedspot Blog ranks PSU Forums #2 on their list of most popular PlayStation Forums list.

Now that we've fixed some of the major issues with new member registration and private messaging, hopefully we can slowly rebuild the community. We still have about ten active people posting / commenting regularly, so that's it'll be great to see if we can continue to grow from here. PlayStation aside, it would help the grow of the forums if we had some avid Xbox, Nintendo, and PC players that posted regularly, helping with news, videos, etc for those sections.

Junglist

Mar 19, 2021
PlayStation aside, it would help the grow of the forums if we had some avid Xbox, Nintendo, and PC players that posted regularly, helping with news, videos, etc for those sections.
You can blame one of the old community managers for pushing people who used other platforms away. Used to be a brilliant community that welcomed gamers of all platforms. Then he, who I wont name, started making it a fanboy haven where anything slightly critical of their beloved PS3 and early days of the PS4 were met with nothing but hostility.

Would love to see this place back on top. Long road ahead though.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
You can blame one of the old community managers for pushing people who used other platforms away. Used to be a brilliant community that welcomed gamers of all platforms. Then he, who I wont name, started making it a fanboy haven where anything slightly critical of their beloved PS3 and early days of the PS4 were met with nothing but hostility.

Would love to see this place back on top. Long road ahead though.
Well hopefully we can accomplish that and be a more welcoming forum going forward. I'm helping out by generating content both for the main site, but also kind of acting like a community manager for the forums. If there are functionality issues, let me know and I'll get our web dev to take a look. If there are toxic members, we can ban them. I'd like to make the forums popular again. Especially with the launch of the PS5. It's a good opportunity to build a new community.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
This was a pleasant surprise this morning...Feedspot Blog ranks PSU Forums #2 on their list of most popular PlayStation Forums list.

Now that we've fixed some of the major issues with new member registration and private messaging, hopefully we can slowly rebuild the community. We still have about ten active people posting / commenting regularly, so that's it'll be great to see if we can continue to grow from here. PlayStation aside, it would help the grow of the forums if we had some avid Xbox, Nintendo, and PC players that posted regularly, helping with news, videos, etc for those sections.
Yeah, that's good to hear that someone has this on their most popular PlayStation forums list. Right now it doesn't feel like it is one of the most popular PlatStation forums, but hopefully it will grow again and become more popular. It would be really nice with more (active) people here.