Fifa 10 or PES 2010

N

nulleduser

Absolutely, without a doubt, without a shadow of doubt, FIFA.

It is MILES ahead of PES in every aspect (so long as you play on Manual mode. If you're going to just play FIFA on assisted then you may as well get PES because that's way more fun than FIFA assisted mode which makes the game ridiculously easy and unrealistic on every difficulty.)

Copyright

Elite Guru
Feb 19, 2007
Fifa, all the way. I would just put through balls to manual, and leave the rest as it is, but miles better. The Pes demo was laughable!

N

nulleduser

[QUOTE="gn09, post: 0]still pes for me. i find it so hard to convert to fifa[/quote]

Stick with it and get used to it. It's a much better experience.

S

SixAxisRumble

Depends what you want from a football game, if gameplay is most important for you get Fifa 10, if graphics is what your after most then get PES.

N

nulleduser

PES graphics are good but the animations look like every player has cacked their pants.

Megacamz

Apprentice
Sep 12, 2007
Fifa drives me up the ****ing wall guys, At first it seemed good, but its the most frustratingly bad game ive ever played.

And **** pro evo aswell.

Dec 12, 2008
Fifa is the best. i used to love PES on ps2 but not anymore since i bought my ps3 :p
theres no way pes can catch up to fifa anymore
its MIlesss aheadd. its better in every aspect.

S

SixAxisRumble

[QUOTE="Nimzil-Ps3, post: 0]Fifa is the best. i used to love PES on ps2 but not anymore since i bought my ps3 :p
theres no way pes can catch up to fifa anymore
its MIlesss aheadd. its better in every aspect.[/quote]

Never say never, who would of thought Fifa would ever be better than PES?

Dec 12, 2008
[QUOTE="SixAxisRumble, post: 0]Never say never, who would of thought Fifa would ever be better than PES?[/quote]
your absolutely right, but the way Konami is making it it feels like their never goin to catch up to Fifa.

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
[QUOTE="findaway, post: 0]Voted for PES, the FIFA demo was good but I still like Pro Evo's gameplay better.[/quote]
same man. voted PES also.

Kamahl

Forum Elder
Sep 29, 2006
FIFA

even though i was a PES fan, i played both demos this year and got FIFA, i dont regret my choice so far

S

SixAxisRumble

It's been reported that PES 2010 has hit all time low sales for the series!

If that doesnt wake up Seabass nothing will!

gster

Paddy McCourt
Mar 13, 2009
Bristol
4/5 years ago i would have said PES, fifa was boring, and PES had faster and more enjoyable gameplay. Last year PES was *****. Now FIFA Has stepped it up and is the better game/

MinerWilly

Superior Member
Jun 22, 2008
I got and loved FIFA 09 , it was so good i decided to keep and play for another season and get the new PES instead and I love it too . From now on I will get each one year about so as to actually notice some changes in the games .
My friend has FIFA 10 and it is excellent but it is the Same game as 09 .

May 20, 2008
I like fifa but pro evolution plays a better game. In Fifa it seems like every AI team plays the same and are always in the attack mode. You hardly ever see back passes. Pro evolution also has better presentation and celebrations.

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
[QUOTE="SixAxisRumble, post: 0]It's been reported that PES 2010 has hit all time low sales for the series!

If that doesnt wake up Seabass nothing will![/quote]
True, true. If that doesn't teach them a lesson, I don't know what will.