Fifa 15

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
I know there been a few posts on here but got few questions that I need answered!

1, why are players demanding a better wage with a 2/3 year contract left? shall I ignore these messages?
2, Do I need to Origin account to use FIFA15 Catalogue? or do I need PSPlus & Origen to access it?

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
I'm not 100% on the Catalogue, but I think you just need an Origin account to access it and use it/gain XP. But to gift something or be gifted something, you might need PS+.

For the contracts, I only have experience with FIFA 14 contracts so far, but if I don't plan on keeping them on my roster for long I'd ignore them, otherwise I'll give in to their price demands.

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Cheers for the help, just did the origin thing made an ID an the catalogue worked.

Still have main issues with contracts hard to understand an get used to some of them dont make any sence its rather bugging! The whole thing becomes pointless even when trying to do what they ask but still players ask for better wages but got yrs on the contract, think ill start ignoring them now!!

Last edited:

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Yea I didn't totally get contracts in 14 and it's been many months since I've messed with them. I didn't deal with any major players so the wages weren't crazy, so just gave in to whatever the recommended numbers were.