Fight on the job

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
So I work for an an ambulance company (cusinss company) and i'm attending. Me and my partner are driving down on 6th st in Downtown LA and its a one way street and were on the far right lane and there is a parked car and were stoped at a red light. My partner takes out his hand and signals the guy next to us that he is going to get in his lane and amy partner floors it when the light hits green, but the car next to us floors his car and starts hitting his horn, but we make it in and ignore the guy. Then that same car comes and cuts in front of us and we hit our siren horn 3 times. This guy just stops there in the middle of the road blocking the whole street and walks towards the drivers side window of the ambulance. He starts cussing the **** out of my partner and my partner just sits there quietly. I tell my self to tell that guy to lower his voice inside the ambulance but what happens is that I start cussing the **** out of this guy. I tell him to come on my side of the ambulance and I step out. So the guy comes up to me and says "what the **** you gonna do". I ask him what the hell his problem is "yelling at him the whole time" and why hes raising his voice inside my ambulance. I was so agitated that my hands were ready to swing at this guy. The guy yells at me to tell my partner how to drive, even after telling him that we gave him a signal to get in his lane (for sure he saw it). This guy see's that i'm not backing down starts walking to his car when a lady hits her horn on the guy. This guy tells her to shut the **** up and drives off.
I was so close to beating the living **** out of this guy and I just wish I was not in my uniform.

Anyone else here been close to fighting on the job or actually fought?

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="hyelife, post: 0]
So I work for an an ambulance company (cusinss company) and i'm attending. Me and my partner are driving down on 6th st in Downtown LA and its a one way street and were on the far right lane and there is a parked car and were stoped at a red light. My partner takes out his hand and signals the guy next to us that he is going to get in his lane and amy partner floors it when the light hits green, but the car next to us floors his car and starts hitting his horn, but we make it in and ignore the guy. Then that same car comes and cuts in front of us and we hit our siren horn 3 times. This guy just stops there in the middle of the road blocking the whole street and walks towards the drivers side window of the ambulance. He starts cussing the **** out of my partner and my partner just sits there quietly. I tell my self to tell that guy to lower his voice inside the ambulance but what happens is that I start cussing the **** out of this guy. I tell him to come on my side of the ambulance and I step out. So the guy comes up to me and says "what the **** you gonna do". I ask him what the hell his problem is "yelling at him the whole time" and why hes raising his voice inside my ambulance. I was so agitated that my hands were ready to swing at this guy. The guy yells at me to tell my partner how to drive, even after telling him that we gave him a signal to get in his lane (for sure he saw it). This guy see's that i'm not backing down starts walking to his car when a lady hits her horn on the guy. This guy tells her to shut the **** up and drives off.
I was so close to beating the living **** out of this guy and I just wish I was not in my uniform.

Anyone else here been close to fighting on the job or actually fought?[/QUOTE]

Thats a respectable amount of restraint.
It was good you didn't hit him although it sounds like he deserved to go home with a broken nose and a few missing teeth.
He sounds like one of those guys whos lives are already in the ****ter enough as it is.

ShawdoBoxer

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
I got into a fight my first day on the job when I first started cutting hair about 8 yrs ago, I messed this dude hair up. He was pissed which I dont blame him cause if asked did I know how to cut the style he wanted, I said yes. I was learning so I always would say yes and hope for the best. Well this dude jumps up screaming mad when I showed him his hair, and the other guys I worked with try to calm him and tell him they can fix it. So he sits down and waits by the time they fix his hair im playing pool. So he walks by and bumps me, and I try to be professional about it and tell him "sorry u did not like the cut".
He leaves out and about 2 hours later pulls up with 3 guys bust in the shop and comes st8 towards me. So I did want any other professional Barber would do, I hit him up side the head with my clippers. LOL!

$_KD_

Super Elite
Apr 9, 2006
man thats crazy, well yeah i was almost going to get in a fight with this one black guy that foo was buff.so when i use to work at kmart down at 3rd close to the grove. i usually was with security guarding the doors and such and the store had a policy of you have to have a shirt inside the store. so he comes in without his shirt off and i walked up to him and tell "yo bro you going to have to put your shirt on,store policy" i said in a calm way too.so he starts getting all pissed and starts yelling at me and im all like calm down man i only ask you to put your shirt on,so he walks away cussing at me and saying "F you" and all that crap.i was all pumped up,so 20 minutes pass and he is walking towards me and starts saying come on b!tch lets handle this.and saying im a punk.so he walks out and im all **** it,i went outside and told him "hey bitch why you talking sh!t? i only asked you to put your shirt on" and the guy keeps on screaming at me claiming he a crip and all that. my manager comes out and tells the guy to fukc off the store and he left.

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
[QUOTE="Scythe, post: 0]Hey at least if you hit him there would have been an ambulance nearby :>[/quote]
lol.. but knowing my self if I was to hit him I would kill him if no one stopped me. Probably drag his ass behind the ambulance restrain him down and get a O2 tank and hit him across the head a few times..lol.. Im serious:twisted:

ninjaboy

Superior Member
Aug 12, 2006
[QUOTE="hyelife, post: 0]

Anyone else here been close to fighting on the job or actually fought?[/QUOTE]

Dude, that guy is a total wad of butt wax. He should be put in jail for being a jerk.

LaOMaN

Elite Guru
Mar 15, 2006
im in daygo so im close to la. i know how that **** is foo be pissing me of all the time as well. i say **** it. i tell them yo if you got a problem tell me and we step outside like men.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
You have no balls.

Beat the livin **** out of that muther****er in the middle of the road. Break his legs, take a needle, stick it in his heart and put some air into him....watch him beg for mercy.

Ok, maybe it was a bit much, but at least you could have kicked him in the nutsack

ShawdoBoxer

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]at least you could have kicked him in the nutsack[/quote]

Thats a pu$$y way of fighting men dont do this.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="ShawdoBoxer, post: 0]Thats a pu$$y way of fighting men dont do this.[/QUOTE]

The guy didnt even deserved the fight in the first place. Just kick him in the nuts and leave is sorry butt in the street.

Z

Zetsumei

[QUOTE="ShawdoBoxer, post: 0]Thats a pu$$y way of fighting men dont do this.[/quote]

I'm sorry, (for the record, I'm brazilian... and I did 3 years of capoeira, and 5 years of Brazilian jiu jitsu, But it's not what you know, it's how you act and think!) But anyways, if I'm fightin someone, and I'm loosing for however reason... I'm sorry but I"m gonna bite, pull hair, kick you in your balls. I'll do whatever to make me win the fight dirty or not... theren't rules in street fightin...!:twisted::twisted::twisted:

NYJET626

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="ShawdoBoxer, post: 0]Thats a pu$$y way of fighting men dont do this.[/QUOTE]

Last time I check there are no rules in street fights. My neighbor about 20 years older then me stuck his finger in some guys cheek and ripped his face open. Personally I don't care, I would gash your eye or w/e I need to do because I fight to kill, any other way is like fighting to lose. Luckily, I don't get into many fights...

My brother has been in over 200 street fights, and believe it or not, only lost a couple (by being severely outnumbered).

I never got into a fight on the job, but had some pretty entertaining arguments. I was working at Chuck E Cheese (yea, go ahead and laugh, but I worked with a bunch of hot a$$ girls) and a lady asked me when Chucky was coming out and I was sitting at a table with a manager and I turned to him and he said in about 15 minutes (Chucky usually has a specific schedule and has to follow it because no one wants to get in that stank a$$ costume). She then started cursing me out for no apparent reason, so I laughed and walked away. I had to go to skee ball and fix one of the games when all of a sudden the main store manager comes up to me and all hell breaks loose. The lady is screaming at me saying I called her a Fcuking Biitch (I didn't but I should of). Anyways it kept going back in forth and I was like I didn't call you a Fcuking Biitch, and she would then say it yes you did call me a....The manager questioned me and I said that lady is lying, I would never disrespect someone like that in front of children. Anyways, I got a nice 30 minute on the clock break....I eventually quit to work at Target (Wow! Big upgrade!). I also got in an argument there because some rich Jerk a$$ tried to cut some lady, and I told him to wait or I won't take your order, he told me this is F'in BS, and I said Fcuk You. BTW, I worked at the Pizza Hut express thing...

LOL, kinda lame but the Chuck E Cheese one was very entertaining.

ShawdoBoxer

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
[QUOTE="NYJET626, post: 0]Last time I check there are no rules in street fights[/quote]

Sorry but I grew up in the streets, only way you kick somebody in the nuts is, you are out numberd or a life or death situration. Take a azz whooping like a man. When I was growing up you was called a punk if you kicked somebody in the nuts. If you was knowed to do this then you would get jumped and beat on. My father taught me how to fight old school way where two men squared off. I know people fight dirty, hell most just shoot you. If you look at these women programs where they teach them how to protect themselves they teach them to kick in the nuts. No such program like that for men. You know why? Because thats a female move. Just how I been taught and I been and many of fights. Only lost one to my uncle other then that had no problems. Sorry if you know how to fight you not going to take the sissy way out. A man going to whoop your azz like a man, only sissys kick in the nuts.

ninjaboy

Superior Member
Aug 12, 2006
Laugh at me all you want, but to try and act manly in a street fight is totally retarded. I would do whatever it takes to end the fight quickly, if it involves poking eyes and hitting weak spots then that's what I would do. But from reading these posts I'm thinking that these fights aren't very deadly because you're talking about losing as if it were an option. I'm thinking about fights where you lose and die.

A

alexandra23

I almost fought some bitch at school the other day. She thinks shes tough ****, little does she know I would TOTALLY DEMOLISH her. I HATE GIRLS OMG DO I HATE GIRLS. She has no balls (figurtively speaking of course), whenever she tries to talk **** she wont even look at me in the face and all her comebacks are "shut up." GOOD ONE. Oh well I guess I kinda feel bad for her. She looks like she dunked her face in crisco. I should fry an egg on her cheek.

May 23, 2005
I fought once . When i was working for a painting company one of my work mates was giving me hell for about a year . One day i was loading up some tools on the back of the truck and he started getting on my nerves calling me an old lady (cause i was taking too long) . He never even helped me with the tools so i figured i'll just take my sweet time . So i finished up , got in the back of the truck (he was in the front passenger seat) , he then called me a "slow black c**t" , i snapped and swung my right fist knocking his head into the side window (cracking it in the proccess) . Filled with rage i got out of the truck , picked up one of the big steel wrenches from the back of the truck . He just sat there in his seat (probably dazed by the punch cause he didn't expect it) . I walked over to his door and just as i was about to open his door our boss came around the shop corner (he didn't see anything cause he was on his cellphone in his office at the other end of the warehouse) . I stopped immediately and dropped the tools on the ground .

Now i'm a friendly , quiet sorta guy and i never quite tell someone that they're pissing me off so i'll just keep it to myself . In the end that temper builds up until i can't handle it anymore , thats when i usually explode . I usually just smile or try to ignore offensive comments from people hoping that i'll just get over it so people never can tell when i'm pissed off .
I'm still so pissed off with this guy cause i'm not done with him yet and if i do see him again in town i will dish out the pain .
He's slightly taller than me but when i'm seriously pissed off i don't care how big you are i'll take you the f**k down to China Town :lol:

By the way i just got off with a warning because i was new and the guy i punched seemed to also piss off everyone who worked at the company . Infact my other work mates congratulated me on knocking him out , one even bought me a six-pack of beers the next weekend :lol: . Threw it away cause i'm not that big a fan of alcohol , maybe just special occasions :D

Mind you i do need to tell people straight up if i feel offended by the things they say or do :(

Nov 8, 2006
If you hit the guy, you'd seem just as a prick as him. The guy obviously has anger issues, and not hitting him made you look like the bigger man. Congrajimalations to you sir, congrajimalations.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
Well, i got in a fight in school last year. Some guy called me "Iraqi bomber". This guy was a year above me and atleast a foot taller, well anyway i go to him you wait for 2moz.

The next day in school, the morning. I see him in the corrider, go to him "Why you call me Iraqi bomber", he says he didnt. He pushed me, i pull him towards me get him in a tight headlock and start using my knuckles with a lighter in my hands hitting him on the nose while my hands are twisted, his nose starts bleeding. Teacher comes out of the classroom and tries to break it up, his nose is bleeding. He uses his shoulders to push me once more time but i just do a rugby tackle and he lands on the door, glass lieing all over the floor.

a nice day.

A

alexandra23

[QUOTE="shcndw, post: 914114]Well, i got in a fight in school last year. Some guy called me "Iraqi bomber". This guy was a year above me and atleast a foot taller, well anyway i go to him you wait for 2moz.

The next day in school, the morning. I see him in the corrider, go to him "Why you call me Iraqi bomber", he says he didnt. He pushed me, i pull him towards me get him in a tight headlock and start using my knuckles with a lighter in my hands hitting him on the nose while my hands are twisted, his nose starts bleeding. Teacher comes out of the classroom and tries to break it up, his nose is bleeding. He uses his shoulders to push me once more time but i just do a rugby tackle and he lands on the door, glass lieing all over the floor.

a nice day.[/quote]

you my friend, well you are just insane.

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="shcndw, post: 914114]Well, i got in a fight in school last year. Some guy called me "Iraqi bomber". This guy was a year above me and atleast a foot taller, well anyway i go to him you wait for 2moz.

a nice day.[/quote]

Nice job there. You receive my "I pwned you award" for your achievement.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
I was only 12, born on the 14th april 1993. For the people who don't know what rugby is, well it's a sport which is like american football but without the padding also you cant kick the ball forward, either throwing it forward. You got to run with it forward.

Also ty for the Rep.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
I always go for the broken bones technique some karate master (he claimed he was, and his stuff work so he must be). You wait until the mofo punchs you and you lock him and break the joint between his arm and forearm. Then when he is on the floor crying (because it hurts like a bitch, and probably he will have an expose bone) put one hand on his shoulder and grab his arm with your hand, then just pull really hard and fast.

BAM! two broken bones in 10 seconds.

ninjaboy

Superior Member
Aug 12, 2006
He punches you and you divert the punch to the side and pull/twist his hand while pushing around and downward on the back of his elbow making him go around you and down (put your foot in front of his legs to trip him). Then, when he's down press your knee on the back of his shoulder and pull his arm behind his back and twist (while pushing his hand to his wrist [the side that you slit]) then you can break his hand and dislocate his shoulder, and if you're really mean you can forcefully pull his hand back to the inside so his elbow pushes against the leg that's resting on the back of his shoulder and break his arm. After that you can snap his elbow back and forth a few times as he screams.

NYJET626

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="ShawdoBoxer, post: 0]Sorry but I grew up in the streets, only way you kick somebody in the nuts is, you are out numberd or a life or death situration. Take a azz whooping like a man. When I was growing up you was called a punk if you kicked somebody in the nuts. If you was knowed to do this then you would get jumped and beat on. My father taught me how to fight old school way where two men squared off. I know people fight dirty, hell most just shoot you. If you look at these women programs where they teach them how to protect themselves they teach them to kick in the nuts. No such program like that for men. You know why? Because thats a female move. Just how I been taught and I been and many of fights. Only lost one to my uncle other then that had no problems. Sorry if you know how to fight you not going to take the sissy way out. A man going to whoop your azz like a man, only sissys kick in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

I see what you are saying, but regardless of what you or anyone says there is no rules is a street fight. If you want to fight with rules get in a boxing ring. I understand what you are saying, but its just an opinion. The real pussies are the people who tote guns and shiit. Its because they fight like biitches.

Personally I don't care if someone would call me a punk or a ***** if I kicked someone in the nuts and whooped their ass. Once that first punch is thrown, I am an animal. Ill do whatever I need to. I am cold and just plainly don't give a **** and I don't think about my actions if I get heated. I am not remorseful at all. Kinda messed up but,w/e.

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
[QUOTE="NYJET626, post: 0]I see what you are saying, but regardless of what you or anyone says there is no rules is a street fight. If you want to fight with rules get in a boxing ring. I understand what you are saying, but its just an opinion. The real pussies are the people who tote guns and shiit. Its because they fight like biitches.

Personally I don't care if someone would call me a punk or a ***** if I kicked someone in the nuts and whooped their ass. Once that first punch is thrown, I am an animal. Ill do whatever I need to. I am cold and just plainly don't give a **** and I don't think about my actions if I get heated. I am not remorseful at all. Kinda messed up but,w/e.[/quote]
Your right that there are no rules in street fighting, but real men don't look at it as a rule but more like "if you got balls to fight or not". If you kick someone in the balls, then your ****ing to scared to fight him. Its better if you grap your tiny peanuts and run home.