Finally my ass got fixed!

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Oh my God! After 3 years and 8 months. On November 7, I had a surgery to remove my hemorrhoids and I thought there won't be any pain after and the surgery took 1 hour but there is a volcano in my ass burning like hell! I haven't had enough sleep maybe for more than 5 hours straight as the pills are working for only 3 to 4 hours and I can't sleep.:Smiley3: I can't go back to work for 6 weeks the doctor said he said he did cutting and wants those areas to be healed Dam.! I hope no one will ever get this shit.

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6534204]Best sequel thread ever.[/QUOTE]
Let people smile!:eek:

[QUOTE="MacP, post: 6534219]Hemorrhoid's they sound more like asteroids lol[/QUOTE]
Even worse! From Tuesday until Friday I didn't go to the washroom and the stool softener shit didn't work. Saturday I had to use the washroom oh my God! I jumped and my face color got yellow and the family wanted to take me to the hospital. Pain and Pain.

[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6534229]Are you on a liquid diet now?[/QUOTE]
Just soft food no bread, rice, chicken, meat, and just soup. For somehow stool softener is not working and the pain is reduced now by tomorrow it will be one week since I had the surgery.

[QUOTE="keefy, post: 6534271]Thought you had it cracked.[/QUOTE]
I think it needed to be done on July or August but it got delay and I was lazy until the hospital called me lol. So, re-book again and the date was November 7.