Firefox Plugins

PS Gamer

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2005
www.ps3land.com
I need some help, does anyone know of a plugin that will allow me to see the sites scrollbar color, and this sites names in different colors (Like when they are bought from the store, I can't see the color).

Thanks in advance.

May 29, 2005
I would like to add to this. I have a plugin problem with YTMND sites when I'm using FF. When I view a YTMND, there is no sound at all and I need to install a plugin. The plugin is Quicktime and it won't install anything. What is going on?

May 29, 2005
The_One said:
Guys... use MAXTHON!!!!

'nuff said :).
What is that? A browser that no one has heard of? I bet it's for Linux or something. Well I can't use it do to the fact I have never heard of it. My questions are:

1. Is it the fastest?
2. Easy on the computer processes?
3. What are the better features?

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
hoverbike said:
I would like to add to this. I have a plugin problem with YTMND sites when I'm using FF. When I view a YTMND, there is no sound at all and I need to install a plugin. The plugin is Quicktime and it won't install anything. What is going on?
You need to make sure all of your browsers aren't open and you need to reinstall QuickTime so that the plug-in can be placed in your FF plug-ins folder.

May 29, 2005
PeanutButterMunky said:
hoverbike said:
You need to make sure all of your browsers aren't open and you need to reinstall QuickTime so that the plug-in can be placed in your FF plug-ins folder.
That is a lot of things to do. I was hoping I would not have to do that. My only question is, why do you need Quicktime to hear sound from a YTMND? It has nothing to do with it.

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
If the plug-in is not working in Firefox, that means you need to reinstall QuickTime because the plug-in is not there for Firefox. If you installed Firefox first and then QuickTime after, you will not have the plug-in for Firefox. QuickTime plays sounds and movies. If the sound is not playing and it requires a QuickTime plug-in, this has EVERYTHING to do with it.

May 29, 2005
PeanutButterMunky said:
If the plug-in is not working in Firefox, that means you need to reinstall QuickTime because the plug-in is not there for Firefox. If you installed Firefox first and then QuickTime after, you will not have the plug-in for Firefox. QuickTime plays sounds and movies. If the sound is not playing and it requires a QuickTime plug-in, this has EVERYTHING to do with it.
Ok, thanks for your help.