First Darwin candidates for the year. Good work guys.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
3,002
0
36
36
#1
TWO young lovers have died after leaving the engine of a car running to keep them warm as they fell asleep after having sex.

Reinhard Wallecker, 18, and Stefanie Tanzer, 17, died from carbon monoxide poisoning in their sleep as the deadly gas from the car’s exhaust filled the enclosed garage, The Daily Mail reports.

The teenagers went to the garage of Wallacker’s family home to get some privacy as his parents were in the house in Ternitz, Austria.
Would have wanted that to have been the best lay ever. I will forgive the guy for his stupidity because blood was being rushed out of his brain to other parts of his anatomy, but what was the girls excuse.......
 
Jun 13, 2008
4,034
4
0
32
#9
lol wow.

I guess this guy was right in a way: :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkY4x2b_zA"]YouTube - Mean Girls: Health Class[/ame]

I so wanna see these two's friends when they're told :DD
 

tjbo1m

Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
1,543
0
36
#10
[QUOTE="Behemoko, post: 0]I hope this is how I die. But 60 years from now with some super viagra.[/quote]


I concur with every ounce of my will.