First Gta review in OPM on 22nd April

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
[FONT=arial,verdana]Dear Subscriber,

We're sending you this email just to let you know that you'll be receiving your next issue of Official PlayStation Magazine on or around 22 April. The slight delay is a result of securing the exclusive review of Grand Theft Auto IV - meaning you'll be getting the verdict on this year's biggest game before any other magazine.

In this issue you'll also find a hands-on feature with the amazing Mirror's Edge, comprehensive analysis of how Blu-ray won the HD war (and how to tweak your home cinema kit), plus first looks at Tom Clancy's Hawx, Alpha Protocol and Sonic Unleashed. Oh, and we've got the latest on Timesplitters 4. Yes, really.

So mark the date in your diary, and look forward to what we're confident is the best issue yet.

Cheers,

Team OPM [/FONT]
Not only are we getting the worlds first review there is also the latest on TIMESPLITTERS 4!!!

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
[QUOTE="Assassin3, post: 0]Yerp posted already.. might get this when it comes out to see what they think of it![/quote]

I'm sure you will be able to just come to the forums and read it. It probably will be posted all over the place.

Shred0r

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2005
Guys, where is the GTA4 thread i spotted some hours ago on the front page of the PS3 Games section but haven't taken a look at it, saying that the PS3 version seems to have big graphical advantages over the 360 version. Have searched, but for some reason i cannot find it...
Like as if it has disappeared from the surface...

T

TwentyThree

im not subscribed :[.. but im pretty sure one of the members here will post all the details.. cheers ;0)