First Prometheus, Now Looper

Jan 29, 2007
The two sci-fi movies of the year. Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis... with a little bit of Jeff Daniels too.

[video=youtube;WCNKahG1ksg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNKahG1ksg[/video]

JGL is pulling a performance capturing young Willis, mainly sounding like him.

Last edited:

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
Ah yes, 'Looper'... my brother has gone on about from it's... inception...

I saw the picture a few weeks ago of JGL all made-up and he was hard to recognize.

As regards to the trailer, I think it looks brilliant! It looks like a good sci-fi, action flick, and the music used already has me pumped! It's a shame that it doesn't come out until September.
It'll be nice to see if Jeff Daniels and JGL are on screen together again as I quite liked 'The Lookout'.

And with Emily Blunt in it, it's a win! Throw Piper Perabo in too and it's awesome!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Seems interesting. I like the premise but I'm not familiar with director Rian Johnson's work. From what I've read though, this would be the second time he had Joseph Gordon-Levitt star in one of his movies - the first one being Brick from 2006.

Jan 29, 2007
One, I heard the script is great. Hoping to get my hands on it soon.

Two, Shane Carruth helped Rian on this. Shane did a low-budget and very smartly written Primer also about time travel. Talk about inspiration for doing a manageable sci-fi project that doesn't compromise. Anyway supposedly he helped Rian on certain aspects.