Football [Soccer] Thread - Fantasy starts soon, code on page 145

Feb 16, 2007
I've given up on Man Utd in the league :cry::cry::cry:, now its all about the cups, first Rooney, then Ronaldo, who's next? We need our best players :cry:

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
Well it's only the first 2 games of the season and we haven't lost them, we just have to see what the new players can do now.

Womble

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
There really is no excuse for what Ronaldo did, i mean as soon as you move your head and make contact with another player your OFF!

Womble

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
Ye i will admit he has been doing well. But i think he will start to stumble sooner rather than later. However i hope Drogba doesn't the Golden Boot

Emerald

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2007
Asrenal fanatic here. And we are doing just fine without Monsieur Henry (good luck to him in Barca' but we've moved on without him)

Some great matches coming up this weekend in the premier league.
The Pool and Chelski, City v Utd.
(Man city actually look a tidy outfit this season - i think a shock is on the cards in this match)

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
The way we are playing there will be a shock on the cards, i hope we don't loose though because we don't need a loss this early and let Chelsea get a massive head start on the title.

Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="Womble, post: 0]I just found an amazing fact, Gabrieal Batistua and Gabrieal Heinze can both speak WELSH !! :D[/quote]

That is the worst lie ever :lol:

Womble

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
[QUOTE="snakedevil, post: 0]That is the worst lie ever :lol:[/QUOTE]

No its the truth some parts of Argentina speak welsh as their first language, if you still don't believe me say and i will take a pic of the page from the Wales Vs Argentina rugby programme and post it up.

Emerald

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2007
[QUOTE="Emerald, post: 0] Some great matches coming up this weekend in the premier league.
The Pool and Chelski, City v Utd.
(Man city actually look a tidy outfit this season - i think a shock is on the cards in this match)[/quote]

Prediction came true for once :)

Emerald

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2007
oh man..did anyone see Lehman's goalkeeping error.. what an eejit. (*sigh)
And the pen given by stiles in the liverpool match beggars belief. That man should be demoted to refereeing non league matches.