Force India reveal dated

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
First announced launch of F1 season set for Mexico City

The Force India Formula One team is the first team to announce a launch date for its 2015 race car, as the team plans to unveil the Mercedes-powered VJM08 on Jan. 21.

After finishing the 2014 season a career-high sixth in the constructors' championship, the Silverstone-based team renewed with its major sponsor and Latin American wireless provider America Movil.

It means the Sergio Perez-linked Telmex, Telcel and Claro branding will also appear on the 2015 car. Those brands will also be seen on cars at Ferrari, where Esteban Gutierrez has become that team's new reserve driver.

Force India's launch is scheduled for the Soumaya museum in Mexico City.

"I wish to thank Telmex, Telcel and Claro for their support in making this event possible," said team boss Vijay Mallya.

http://autoweek.com/article/formula...m-launch-new-car-jan-21?#sthash.79Esi1Id.dpuf
14 days to go to see this years monsters!

The penis nose is banned this year, yeah? :snicker

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
I hope so, haven't they made it so that the noses now have to have a minimum width towards the bottom now? FI's nose was just... *facepalms*

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
The mercs and the Red Bulls (to an extent) had a nice car......wasn't a fan of the penis like extensions many of the other teams sported however! :snicker

The Williams Matte paint job under the lights of Singapore looked

Last edited:

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
The Williams didn't really have a penis nose, it was a curved nose, but yes those Martini lines made that car look absolutely stunning! One of the best looking F1 cars ever. :D

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
Yeah when they unvelived that Martini livery the writing was on the wall for best looking car.
I Thought the W05 looked like a (much) prettier cousin to the F14T, It looked even nicer once the put on the short nose. As always the RB10 looked fantastic too.

When will we see the Newey effect completely gone. Will the RB11 still be packed supertight?