Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
formulas' would be sick if it was not for the left side... dont like it

but i still think he wins... his right side is just epic

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
Formula our styles clash soooo much. You're so messy, and I like to think that I'm so fresh and so clean.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="V3nom, post: 0]Formula, easy win, FINISH HIM![/quote]

[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]Too easy.[/quote]

these kind of comments are not necessary

all it does is discourage new battlers

OwnZilla

Elite Member
Jul 12, 2008
personally i think forumula's is rubbish, a 3 year could probably come up with something better :snicker

that c4d on his right shoulder (if it actually is a c4d) is quite nice though :)

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
My vote goes to Formula. Awesome work as always, dude.

elitegamer's entry I didn't like for a couple reasons. One of them being the fact that the text layer is hard to make out, another is that the main render is too sharp around the edges, would have been better if it was blended more into the background. On the other hand, the effects are great, but compared to Formula's entry it pales in comparison.

I also like the color scheme used in Formula's entry; very nice.

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]these kind of comments are not necessary

all it does is discourage new battlers[/quote]

i dont think people take them to heart.

so you're saying that people shouldn't comment unless it's constructive? BS! people should be allowed to express their opinions even if they're not helpful.

they are not necessarily being rude to the other person, just giving their thoughts on the battle and whose work is superior.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="V3nom, post: 0]i dont think people take them to heart.

so you're saying that people shouldn't comment unless it's constructive? BS! people should be allowed to express their opinions even if they're not helpful.

they are not necessarily being rude to the other person, just giving their thoughts on the battle and whose work is superior.[/quote]
i did not say that

i just think you can express you opinion with out being mean...
stuff like "TOO EASY"
is overboard and cocky

just say something like

"IMO, formula did a much better job, elite gamer's just did not cut it for me"

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]i did not say that

stuff like "TOO EASY"
is overboard and cocky

just say something like

"IMO, formula did a much better job, elite gamer's just did not cut it for me"[/quote]

great, we're getting told what to say now :DD

awesome

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="OwnZilla, post: 0]personally i think forumula's is rubbish, a 3 year could probably come up with something better :snicker

that c4d on his right shoulder (if it actually is a c4d) is quite nice though :)[/quote]

...lol

[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]i did not say that

stuff like "TOO EASY"
is overboard and cocky

just say something like

"IMO, formula did a much better job, elite gamer's just did not cut it for me"[/quote]

Its not cocky...How is kingpin getting cocky when he's not in the battle? He has nothing to be cocky about...

This isn't a big deal, everyone's making such a fuss about it. Hush my young ones..

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Well, it's best to just give out constructive criticism. Comments like "too easy" and "a three year old can do better" are rubbish.

Mopey.

Sandy Claws
Apr 19, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Formula for me too.

I think elitegamer is certainly on his way though. Just a couple nitpicks like the almost unreadable text keep you from gettin my vote.

Anyway, great job to both of you.

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]...lol

Its not cocky...How is kingpin getting cocky when he's not in the battle? He has nothing to be cocky about...

This isn't a big deal, everyone's making such a fuss about it. Hush my young ones..[/quote]

exactly, young people getting too big for there boots me thinks! lol

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="Blacksite, post: 0]Well, it's best to just give out constructive criticism. Comments like "too easy" and "a three year old can do better" is rubbish.[/quote]

Id love to see that happen..I might just have to get my 4 year old niece over here and tell her to whip up something..People should think before they post stuff lol :heart:

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Blacksite, post: 0]Well, it's best to just give out constructive criticism. Comments like "too easy" and "a three year old can do better" are rubbish.[/quote]
i agree...
i never would say stuff like that...

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Ok Ok lets just drop this and have some fun!

We should behave with more maturity next time!:rolleyes:

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]i agree...
i never would say stuff like that...[/quote]

of course you wouldn't! you wouldn't wanna say things like that when you fancy yourself as a future SMC!

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
Forumal wins for me.

But I agree with Spider, the comments are needed. Constructive criticism works better.

Battles used to be frequent until a certain member took it upon himself to belittle those sigs he didn't think were any good.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Kyaw, post: 0]Ok Ok lets just drop this and have some fun!

We should behave with more maturity next time!:rolleyes:[/quote]
says the 13 year old :lol:

love uuuuuuuuu
;)

[QUOTE="V3nom, post: 0]of course you wouldn't! you wouldn't wanna say things like that when you fancy yourself as a future SMC!

[/quote]
ill kill you

;)

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.