Formula vs Kingpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
Wow..this is unbelievable..Some people pay no attention to on how theme works in battles.....

@King- Visitor Message. lol

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Although Kingpin's Sig isnt exactly Abstract, that sig is one hell of a sig.

Gotta go with Kingpin.

Hey, how are you Formula?
Havent seen you in a while.

OwnZilla

Elite Member
Jul 12, 2008
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]how theme works in battles[/quote]

how many people do you know that pick a sig depending on how it fits the theme, as opposed to the one which looks the best?

not many i reckon

F

FinalReaper

[QUOTE="OwnZilla, post: 0]how many people do you know that pick a sig depending on how it fits the theme, as opposed to the one which looks the best?

not many i reckon[/quote]

Well the supposed theme for thorzilla vs kwes was cute... you can see how that turned out.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="Kyaw, post: 0]Although Kingpin's Sig isnt exactly Abstract, that sig is one hell of a sig.[/quote]

..My point exactly. Its about the best looking signature that fits the theme.

But king didnt know, so i guess its fine. ;p

OwnZilla

Elite Member
Jul 12, 2008
lol yeah, you might aswell scrap the theme and just let people come up with whatever they want, and then just get everyone to decide which looks better

im not trying to have a big negative impact on all of this its just an observation

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I voted for Formula because his entry looks amazing. Love the lighting, especially.

Well, both of them look amazing, but most importantly Formula's entry fits the theme of it being an abstract signature.

Feb 2, 2007
just so you know kingpin...

For future, it might help to reply to people on their wall. An easy way to do this, is to the right of the message they left there is an option to "View Conversation" This will allow you to see everything you guys have said back and forth. If you then put a reply there, it will post on their wall, and then they will get a notification the same way you get one when there is a post on your wall.

That way, the correct people see the post.

Jun 3, 2007
Northern VA
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="SharkOutofWater, post: 0]just so you know kingpin...

For future, it might help to reply to people on their wall. An easy way to do this, is to the right of the message they left there is an option to "View Conversation" This will allow you to see everything you guys have said back and forth. If you then put a reply there, it will post on their wall, and then they will get a notification the same way you get one when there is a post on your wall.

That way, the correct people see the post.[/quote]

Thanks so much. ;)

bdude987

Apprentice
Nov 14, 2006
I voted for Formula. They're both incredibly awesome sigs but Formula won me over because I'm jealous that such an awesome sig can be made without a render of something haha. Very nice job guys!

Kyo.

Master Guru
Feb 1, 2007
i have to be fair and vote for the one that fits the theme other wise its just no point in having themes to sig battles.

but i want to make it clear that King you sig is some of THE BEST work i have seen on here.
thats all that needs to be said, its that good.
:heart:

you 2 should battle again but keep the theme simple like movie stock or something cuz you are both very, very good and i wanna see the sexy sigs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.